The baby bump

Major time skip to a month later
(he's two months pregnant)

Naruto had managed to hide his pregnancy from everyone for two months. He started wearing baggy clothes to hide his baby bump that had been growing large, larger than it should be at this time. He was on the couch dead asleep when the house phone started ringing on the table next to him. He woke up fuming with rage as he hadn't been able to get a good night's rest. "Who is it." He said in an angry and sleepy tone.

It's Tsunade- T
Oh hello grandma *in a happy tone*-N
I see you still have bad mood swings- T
I swear I think they've gotten worse- N
Well I need you to come by my office tomorrow for a check-up-T
Ok ok I will grandma- N
And stop calli- T

Tsunade was cut off mid sentence as he hung up on her. Sasuke came out of the bathroom yawning and stretched. "Who was it." He said walking over to Naruto and hugging him from behind. "It's grandma Tsunade, she wants me to visit her tomorrow for a checkup." Naruto said as he looked up smiling at Sasuke who was now caressing Naruto's stomach.

"You enjoying yourself there." Naruto said snapping Sasuke out of his trans, making him blush. "I don't know what you mean." He said turning his head trying to hide it. "You know you've been rubbing my stomach a lot lately." Naruto said putting his hand on Sasuke chin making Sasuke look at him. "I just like doing it ok." Sasuke mumbles but unlucky for him Naruto's fox ears pick up everything.

"Awe that's so cute, who would've thought that the cold Uchiha could get all shy over small things." Naruto said in a mocking tone. "Oh shut up." When Sasuke said this he forgot Naruto's mood swings, his just mood in general was unpredictable. Naruto looked up at him with a scary glare, no sparkle in his eyes. "What did you just say to me." I was joking I swear." Sasuke said holding his hands up already knowing what's next. "Please don't make me choose." Sasuke said pleading as Naruto just stared at him.

"One or two, pick Uchiha." Sasuke knew when Naruto called him Uchiha it was a 50/50 chance he'd be alive the next day. "U-um 2?" Sasuke said in a nervous voice as a evil smirk appeared on Naruto's face. "Well then, you've chosen your fate." Naruto said pulling out a frying pan and also taking off his flip flop. Sasuke knew he probably wasn't going to make it alive so he did the most logical thing... Run he sprinted down the hallway once to be met with a whooshing sound. Before he even had time to question what it was he was hit in the back of the neck with a flip flop.

He tripped and fell on the ground. "Sa~ su~ ke~." Sasuke turned around to hear Naruto saying his voice in a scary voice as his hair started to rise. "Please spare me." Sasuke pleaded with his hands together wanna to live. "You've gotten away with too much Uchiha." Naruto said grabbing Sasuke by the shirt and dragging him into their room. Sasuke was yelling and and trying to escape Naruto's surprising strong grasp. As Naruto went to slam the bedroom door someone knocked on the front door.

Sasuke's smiled thinking he could live another day when Naruto said. "They can wait for a bit." Sasuke's face drooped back down as he knew there was no more hope. He accepted his face as he looked up at the angry kitsune who was just smirking evilily. 'welp I guess this is the end' Sasuke thought as Naruto held up his frying pan and shoe.

Ino's POV:

I was on my way to visit Naruto with Sakura when we ran into Sai and Lee. Lee was talking loudly about the power of youth while Sai was walking next to him with a miserable look, it was kinda funny. "Hey let's invite them to go to Naruto's with us." Sakura said smiling as she began to walk over to them. "Yea ok." I said with a closed mouth smile and walking over there, saving my poor boyfriend from Lee. "Ah you are just in time, we were just about to train." Lee said smiling. "Actually we wanted to invite you come to Naruto's with us." "Hm Naruto I do not believe I've heard of such a person." Right I forgot, the only people that know Naruto is me, Sakura, and Sai, I mentally sigh .

"Don't worry he's a friend of ours." I said nervously laughing a bit when Sakura added. "Yea he's super cool and scary when he's mad." You could see Lee's eyes light up for a quick second. "I would love to meet this person, lead the way." I chuckled a bit at his enthusiasm and started walking to Naruto's house. Sai walked beside me holding my hand and talking to be more than he usually does, I'm not complaining. When we make it and I knock on the door loud whacking and screaming can be heard from inside.

I sighed loudly already knowing what was going on. I turned to Sakura and we made eye contact nodding. "Mood swings." We said at the same time confusing the boys. For a second it was dead silent in the house before we could hear footsteps coming down the hall. Naruto swung the door open smiling and panting. "Ino, Sai, Sakura-chan it's so nice to see you all." His eyes trailed off to Lee. "Oh sorry I don't think we've met, I'm Naruto." "Rock Lee." They said shaking hands.

Thirds person POV:

"Come in come in." Naruto said smiling as he opened the door wider and moving out of the way. They walked inside to see Sasuke beat up on couch. Ino snickered at the sight while Sakura took out her camera and took a picture of the glaring Uchiha. "Oh no what happened to him." Lee said with a worried expression pointing at Sasuke. "Oh he just had to get... Put back in line." Naruto said smirking waving his tail back and forth.

Lee caught a glimpse of it out the corner of his eye. "Naruto if you don't mind me asking why do you have a tail and fox ears." Lee said as his eyes trailed up and down Naruto. "Lee I think that's a personal que-." Sai got cut off my Naruto. "Nonsense I'd be happy to answer that, I'm part of the uzumaki clan." Naruto said smiling with a thumbs up. Lee's eyes lit up upon hearing this. "You mean THE uzumaki's, the clan that was suppose to dead all these years." Lee said as he was quickly moving around Naruto examining him.

Sasuke rolled his eyes and grumbled, he didn't like all the people in the house. Naruto's ears twitched as he turned to Sasuke. "Stop your fussing and greet them." "Sasuke stood up with his cold express as he went over to them. "It's good to have you here Ino, Sakura, Sai, and Lee." He said in an annoyed tone as he bowed. "Good now stay here, me and the girls need to talk about something." Naruto said smiling and dragging them off. "It has been a long time since any of us have seen you, I believe the last time was before you left the village." Lee said smiling.

"Yes it has been awhile since I was assigned to watch over you two here, what is your relationship with Naruto anyways." Sai said with his usual fake smile. "You have to ask Naruto, he'll tell you when he feels it's right." Sasuke said leaning back and closing his eyes.

With Naruto and the girls

Naruto dragged them into his room and locked the door. "Naruto what's going on?" Sakura said with a confused look. "I wanna show you guys something." Naruto said smiling getting all excited. "Ooh please do show." Ino said getting interested. "Close your eyes both of you." Sakura and Ino closed their eyes putting their hands over them and nodding. Naruto lifted up his shirt to reveal his baby bump. "Ok you can open them now." Ino was the first to open her eyes gasping, which was soon followed my Sakura squeling. "Can we feel it!" They said in sync, Naruto smiled and nodded gently.  They quickly went to Naruto belly and started rubbing it. "I can't believe how big it's gotten, it's almost as if there's more than one." Ino said jokingly. "Yea." Naruto said nervously laughing.

When they were down rubbing his stomach they decided it was about time to go. They all walked out of the bedroom and back to the living room. They were all talking about god knows what, they stopped when they seen them come in. "It's getting late so we decided its probably time to go." Sakura said to Lee and Sai. "Well it was nice talking to you Sasuke." Lee said as he got up and bowed. Sasuke nodded. "You too." Sai just slightly smiled at them and got up. "See you guys later." Ino said practically dragging them outside and closing the door. Naruto went and sat on Sasuke's lap facing him. "Tired?" Sasuke said rubbing his hands through Naruto's blonde hair.Naruto nodded a bit laying his head on Sasuke's neck.

A/n

This is sadly the end of this chapter. I've been super busy test back to back to back, luckily there's only two weeks left of school, well for me. Um so yea have a great day, evening, afternoon, or night.

Goodbye my kitsunes
Word count:1633