Naruto

~~third person POV ~~

Sasuke woke up on a base of a tree to see a blonde boy cuddling him. He was startled a bit as he jumped. He grabs his sword by the tree and shook the boy awake. The blonde boy with dark orange ears and tails woke up to reveal his ocean blue eyes. "Who are you." Sasuke said with a cold glare.

You could see the fear in his eyes as he let out a little yelp. Sasuke thought the boy's ears looked familiar but brushed it off. "I'll ask you again, who are you." He said pointing the sword at him. "I-i am naruto but as you know me kurama." Sasuke looked surprised.

"Kurama as in my fox." He said lowering the sword a bit. "The one and only, but my names naruto N-A-R-U-." he was cut short by sasuke. "Ok, ok I get it." When he put the sword down he finally got another look at naruto and blushed a dusty pink color.

   ~~Sasuke's POV~~

I was a little shocked at first but I soon put the pieces together. He had the same ears and tails as kurama, also kurama always did act a little strange like he was a person. "Wait what happened with kakashi." I said as I looked around trying to find him.

"Oh I maybe knocked him out and dumped his body far away." Naruto said as he scratched his head, this dobe.
But he is kinda cute with his ocean blue eyes and his- No sasuke you only just met him.

"We should head back to the base it'll be dark soon." I said as I looked up at the sky to see the sun about to set. "But before we go in you'll have to go back to your fox form so the others don't see you like that." I said pointing to his cute little ears and tails.

"Why does sasuke not like the way I look." Naruto was pouting, I font know why but I felt I needed to comfort his. "No its not that, its because they might hurt you and I just found out so maybe later." I said trying to make him feel better.

"Ok sasuke." Naruto smiled a big cute smile before standing up, when I looked at him I was blushing a dark red. "N-naruto where are your clothes." I said turning my head trying to hide my blush but I failed. Naruto looked down at himself after I said that and looked like a tomato. "T-they must have gotten torn when I turned into a bigger fox." Naruto said trying to cover himself with his hands. "You can wear my cloak until we get you some clothes." I said before taking off my cloak giving to him.

His cute little tails wagged before clinging onto me and walking out of the forest. We had been walking for a while until we reached a clothing store. "Hey naruto we can go in there and get you some clothes how about it." When I said that he bounce up and down like a little kid. "Let's go inside then.

He dragged me inside the store, when we got inside we earned weird stares from people left and right. Naruto didn't seem to notice so I didn't let it bother me. (I know the clothes I'm going to show are more of a modern thing but its cute and all I have for right know.) Soon naruto came to me with a few outfits in his hand

~

~Third person POV ~~

Sasuke was blushing a dark red when he seen the outfits. He didn't question it he just paid and left, receiving stares.

            (Time skip)
They were almost to the base when they stopped. " hurry and transform back so we can deal with this fucking idiots." Sasuke said angrily as he stuffs his hand his pocket. "Language sasuke." Naruto said hitting him on the head. (If you get the reference I will love you forever.) "Oww." Is all that could be hear from sasuke. Naruto turned into a fox making sasuke feel better and jumped into his arms before they begin to walk into the base.

A/n: this is it sorry I tried to add the pictures but wattpad woke up and chose violence so if it pops up great if it doesn't I'm sorry. I'll put one of them in the pic at the very top.

Goodbye my foxes

Word count: 752