Akatsuki

Once again kurama just nods and snuggles up to sasuke. Sasuke just chuckles softly before picking him up. He goes down the narrow hallway to his bedroom and sets kurama down on the bed.

"This is my room, your free to roam around and go wherever you like." As he said kurama had a happy look on his face before jumping down off the bed. He walked around the room looking at it carefully before he came back to the front of the bed and stopped.

~~Sasuke's POV:

I was confused about why he went all around my room as if he was looking for something until he came to a stop at the front of the bed. It looked like he had something in his mouth, as he sit it down he tilted his head a bit like asking what it was. When I picked it up I was shocked.

It was a picture of my old team back when I was in the leaf village, it was a picture of me, sakura, kakashi, and sai. (Couldn't have said naruto it would mess with my plot.) I picked kurama up so he can see the picture. "Its a picture of me and my old team." I said as I look at kurama, when I looked at him he had a happy expression though I couldn't really tell why.

I set the picture back on the nightstand by my bed where it was and laid down. When I did this I felt something cuddle against my arm. When I looked down I seen kurama cuddling against my arm drifting to sleep. I smiled a bit, I grew attached to the fox even though we've only been together for a short period of time. I slowly drift off to sleep cuddling into kurama's soft fur.

~~Third person POV:

Sasuke was awaken by loud footsteps outside and people talking. "Come on senpai please~ let's up stop we've been walking for so long~." He heard one voice before hearing another after that. "Will you shut up before I hit you with one of my bombs!" Said the other voice.

Sasuke quietly got up removing kurama off his arm carefully not to wake him up and looked out the window. He seen a guy with long blonde hair and a weird cloak on looking like he was about to another guys with a mask and the same weird cloak.

He put his sword belt on and walked outside quietly not wanting to be spotted. He gripped onto the sword tightly as he walked to the side of the cabin. When he sees them he creeps up quietly until he sees one of the blonde boys bombs shoot right at him, he just barely dodges then.

When he dodges the bomb he quickly ran to them with his sword out and put it to the blonde boys neck. "Ahh deidara senpai!" Yelled the masked man in a high pitched voice. "Who are you." Sasuke said ignoring him as he glares at the blonde boy.

"I am deidara and this is tobi." He said gesturing to the masked man. "We are apart of the akatsuki." As deidara said this sasuke's eyes widen a bit and puts his sword back. Sasuke spaces out a bit before saying "let me join." Deidara's eyes widen, "w-what I don't think I hears you correctly."

Sasuke activates his sharingan "I said let me join." Deidara looks a little frightened he had never seen the sharingan in person except for itachi but even then he had never seen it so up close. "Fine I'll take you back to the hideout, just put that away!" He said gesturing to to his eye's.

Sasuke stops his sharingan and smirks a bit. "Come on let's go now." Deidara said about to walk away. "Wait a minute." Sasuke said heading back to the house. When he came out he had kurama still sleeping, in his arms. When he goes back to them tobi has a confused look on his face. "A fox?" Said deidara looking it up and down.

"Yes this is kurama he goes where I go." Said sasuke backing up a bit from deidara. "Whatever let's go now." Said deidara walking away with tobi close after. Sasuke following behind them.

Word count: 717

A/n: soo last minute I decided to add the akatsuki hope you like it.

Goodbye my foxes