What are you doing here

It was shikamaru along with ino and sai."What are they doing here." Sasuke mumbled under his breath. "Hmm dwd you say something." Naruto said stuffing his mouth with more ramen. "Don't worry about it." Sasuke said smiling before turning back to the voices.

The voices grew louder as they came closer to the shop. "Hey naru I'll be right back I have to use the bathroom." Sasuke said about to get up. Naruto nodded his head ordering another bowl. Sasuke smiled at naruto but as soon as he went out it soon became a frown. He had an emotionless face before he jumped into a tree as they were coming by.

He heard their loud voices as they stopped by the ramen shop. They looked like they were arguing about something. Sasuke was watching closely went something came at him, a kunai.

Shikamaru's POV

I could feel some familiar chakra as we were walking close to a ramen shop. Before we got there I told the others and we came up with a plan. We would pretend we didn't know about the chakra and when they're close enough we'd hit them with a kunai.

When I felt the chakra in a tree I threw a kunai. When I seen who it was I was surprised, it was sasuke our old friend and now rouge ninja.

Third person POV

Sasuke jumped out the tree revealing himself shocking the three. S-sasuke is it really you." Ino said on the verge of tears. Sasuke just ignored her and looked at shikamaru. "Why are you here." He said putting his hand on his sword. "Well we we're looking for kakashi because he never came back from his mission but since we found you we can bring you back."

Sasuke had a angry look on his face, "I'm never going back to the disgraceful village." After he said that they started to argue loudly. Naruto came out of the ramen shop because of the arguing. "Sasuke is that you out here." He said coming around the corner not seeing the fight yet.

Everyone turns to see naruto, naruto looked at them to see shikamaru about to attack Sasuke. "What's going on Sasuke." Naruto said turning to sasuke walking toward him. "Who is that." Sai said gesturing to naruto. "Naruto don't worry just come to me ok." Sasuke said ignoring. Naruto nodded and ran to sasuke clutching onto him.

The others looked confused. "Who is that boy on you sasuke-kun" ino said. "That doesn't concern you or any of you." Sasuke said shielding naruto. Shikamaru was sending a shadow to get Sasuke when naruto's eyes went red. He growled loudly making the others back up slowly.

When they were far back enough sasuke body flickered to his room. He turned to naruto and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry I had to put you in that position." He said as he put his head on naruto's head. Naruto purred a bit into Sasuke's touch. "Its fine you didn't know they would come, but who were they." Naruto said looking up at sasuke.

Sasuke sighed and let go of naruto, "they were my friend back at my old village." Sasuke said with a sad tone.

A/n: yeaa sorry I ended it like that I lost my motivation. I hope you like this chapter and I have not checked for mistakes.

Word count:568