finding out

Naruto woke up first to see sasuke peacefully sleeping. He blushed a bit from being so close to him, he puts his hand on sasuke's face and kisses his on the forehead. Sasuke opened his eyes and kissed naruto's cheek. "Good morning naru~" sasuke said before sitting up a bit.

"Were you awake the whole time." Naruto said sitting up with him and blushing from embarrassment. "Maybe I was, your lips are very soft." Sasuke said turning naruto into a tomato. "Aww you look like a tomato I could just eat you up." Sasuke said before smothering naruto in kisses. Naruto was laughing when they heard a knock on the door.

Sasuke got up and swung the opened the door, "what do you want now." Sasuke said glaring at deidara. "Jeez I just wanted to tell you that pain needs you for a mission I think." Deidara said leaning on the door, sasuke got tired of him and slammed the door in his face and locked it. Naruto came from under the covers and jumped on sasuke's back.

"I'm hungry let's get ramen." Naruto said wagging his tails happily. Sasuke chuckled a bit before letting naruto off his back. "Ok let's go get some ramen." Sasuke said holding naruto's waist and kissing him on his cheek when the door burst open. "Hey pain wanted me to tell yo-." Deidara looked up to see sasuke holding naruto and was in a state of shock.

"W-Who is that." Deidara finally stuttered out moving closer." Sasuke backed up with naruto still in his grasp. Sasuke and deidara soon started going back and forth about naruto and how you can't just let anyone in the base. The others started to flood the room, "what's going on in here." Kisame said taking out his sword.

"The uchiha brat brought some random person in the base!" Deidara said raising his voice a bit. "They are not some random person, its kurama well naruto." Sasuke said with anger rising in his voice. Everyone was quiet for a bit until deidara finally said something. "N-naruto is that really you." He said with tears streaming down his face.

He walked toward naruto when sasuke pulled him closer. "Let go of my brother." Deidara said with anger in his voice. Naruto had tears streaming down from his eyes as he got out of sasuke's grasp and hugged deidara. "Dei-san I missed you so much." Naruto said just crying in Deidara's cloak. Sasuke was a little shocked before joining the hug. The other members of the akatsuki were just standing there confused.

"Can someone explain what's going on." Kohan said rubbing her temple. "Well naruto is my little brother I haven't seen him for years I thought he was dead." Deidara said looking at them wiping his tears with his free hand. "And I've been dating naruto for a few days now." Sasuke chimed in squeezing naruto. Deidara moved back dramatically in shock, "I don't approve of you tainting my sweet little brother." He said pointing at sasuke and then naruto at the end.

Sasuke growled lowly a bit before naruto chimed in, " dei-san I don't need your approval to date someone." Naruto said pouting a bit. Deidara huffed and walked out leaving the others confused. The others soon started leaving not questioning it. "Ugh they finally left." Sasuke said nuzzling his head into naruto's neck.

"Now we can go get ramen." Naruto said happily bouncing a bit. "Yes we can." Sasuke said putting naruto on his back. He body flickered outside not wanting to see the other members. Naruto got off sasuke a little dizzy. He shook it off when he seen the ramen shop. His eyes lit up as he drags sasuke to the shop.

When they went in a few people were staring at naruto making him a little uncomfortable, his ears went down when he heard their whispers. Sasuke hated seeing naruto like this so he looked at them giving them a death glare before sitting down with naruto. The people stopped staring and naruto's ears when up happily as they orders.

They waited a while for their food so they just talked and talked until it was done. When the food finally came naruto ate it all quite fast while sasuke was still eating. "I guess you really like ramen huh naruto." Sasuke said pointing to the empty bowl. "Yep ramen is the best I would eat it all day if I could." Naruto said wagging his tails back and forth in a fast pace.

Sasuke chuckled before giving naruto the rest of his ramen. Naruto smiled widely "thank you sasuke." He said before eating the ramen. Sasuke was looking at naruto for a while before he heard some familiar voices. "Ugh why do we have to keep looking this is such a drag." When sasuke heard this his eyes widen, it was...

A/n: ok this is for chapter 9 I will be making a sequel to this later on about the kids. Also sorry if I start drifting from the plot I usually just write whatever comes to minds. I will try to upload another chapter later today or tomorrow. I hope your having a great day and if not I hope it gets better.

Goodbye my foxes

Word count: 887