Chapter 2 - How it all began (part 2)

Third person -
It has been about three years since the Hero Commission visited the families. Life was good the boys were three years old.

Both families at the park when heard a small explosion go off. They look for the source of this noise and it was Katsuki.

Katsuki was looking at his hands before he looked back at Izuku who had stars in his eyes looking at his best friend. They both ran up and told their parents what happened since they only heard it.

Katsuki did it again for them. Both families congratulated him for getting his quirk early since the average kid would get there quick at four. The parents knew they had to explain what Izuku's quirk is soon but they decided to wait until they were four.

~ Skip time ~

Another year has passed and the boys are four Katsuki and Izuku were in the living room talking about heroes.

Izuku is not that interested in Hero's he still likes when Katsuki, or what he likes to call him 'kacchan', talks about how much he wants to become a hero with Izuku. Izuku didn't want to be a hero but he didn't want his friend to be sad because of him so he didn't say anything.

An hour went by and both their families were on at the dinner table eating when Inko said that they have something to say to the boys after dinner. Both boys were now very curious about what they had to say to them.

After dinner they moved to the living room and sat down on the couches. Once they sat down their parents started to explain to them about Izuku's quirk and that they have to lie about it and say that he was quirkless.

After they were done they decided to test out some of Izuku's quirk(s).

~ Skip time ~

It was the first day of Kindergarten. Katsuki and Izuku were in class talking when the teacher said that they should introduce themselves and their quirk's. After about five minutes it got to Katsuki. He said his quirk was Explosion. He started getting compliments left and right.

Then it came to Izuku who had a big smile on his face and as he was introducing himself he said that he was quirkless. Nobody seem to like that very much and started to silently judge him. They thought it was a disease and decided to stay away from him. The only friend he had throughout his years there was Katsuki.

~ Skip Time ~

Over the years Izuku would have to be constantly protected by Katsuki because of bullies. Over the years the bullying only got worse. Katsuki try to protect him from all of it but he only truly protected him 75% of the time and with his violent tendencies only got him in trouble.

When the parents found out this was happening they called the school and asked if they could do something about it but the school didn't.

More years past the bullying was getting worse to the point they're wishing death upon him. Izuku and Katsuki decided it was best to learn self-defense early and looked up how to do it.

~ Skip time ~

Izuku and Katsuki were eight years old. The bullying kept on going. The Midoriya's and Bakugo's asked the Hero Commission for help but they couldn't really do anything because they can't exactly Control people and what they do. They can only make up rules and even then people don't always follow them.

The Midoriya's and Bakugo's decided they should take a drive around Japan because why not. They kept on driving until they saw a bridge.

Hisashi pulled out a map looking for the place on it. The place was on the map and it was there but it didn't have a name on it but you can clearly tell that it's not apart of Japan naturally.

They drive into the mysterious place. Only to find that there's nothing there only old buildings. They asked Izuku if he could detect any signs of life but he didn't.

When they explored the place more they found that it was a lot bigger than they originally thought. Then a crazy idea popped into Mitsuki's head. "Why don't we buy this place." She said a little louder than intended.

Inko, Hisashi, Izuku, Masaru and Katsuki all stopped and looked at her like she was crazy. Inko said that would be too much money and why would they need that place anyways.

Mitsuki then pointed out that they can save a lot of people who are quirkless or have been through quirk discrimination.

After half an hour of discussing they decided to ask the commissione if they could buy it for them since they still owe them for putting Izuku through hell.

After bringing it up to the Hero Commission they decided to do it because they did own them but also on one condition-

Inko: What's the condition?

Commissioner: Izuku will work for us and do some hero work for us. We will pay the bills that the city need to work like electricity and stuff. Do we have a deal?

Izuku was about to say no but Katsuki said yes because he thought that's what Izuku wanted since they talked about heroes all the time. Izuku sighed and nodded not wanting to make his best friend sad.

Mitsuki: Can you keep the city off the map?

Commissioner: Yes also what will this city be named?

Izuku: Ummm... How about Bakudoriya?

Commissioner: Ok that's fine.

After the talk the families decided to go home.

~ Skip time ~

After a few more days they decided to return to their newly owned city now called Bakudoriya. They wanted to have a have it cleared out and leveled with some hills so they let Izuku use his quirk to clear out the old buildings and trash, which only took five minutes. They decided to move to a spot where their houses will be which was at the very back of the new city.

They made the plans they gave it to Izuku so he can create the house. After that was done Katsuki and Izuku said they wanted their own house and their parents said ok so they created their own house together. It was next door to them but considering how big their houses are it doesn't really look like it.

Izuku also found out how to make a copy of a quirk and give it to somebody else and that's what he did.

Now the Midoriya's and Bakugo's are immortal but they can still get hurt but it will heal after a while. He would have given them more quirks but their bodies couldn't take it unless it was temporary.

In that year did everything they set up houses, shops and other buildings. They created parks and stuff like that.

They all met new people who been through similar things like Izuku and need a place at stay. So they took those people to Bakudoriya. Where the live happily now.

To be continued...

---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---
A/n: Words - 1188

The picture up top is not mine. I got it from Pinterest.

Have a nice day/night and on to the next chapter. Bye!! 🤓✌🏾