Chapter 22 - Training

Sorry! I know it's a lot later than I said but school has been tough. Also this chapter was hard to write so it might suck, sorry about that too. 😔
---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---

Third Person -
It was the beginning of the new week. The commissioner and Mei did a great job at keeping the UA teachers and students busy the week before.

Sometime last week the commissioner got an email from Hawks asking if he could come back to Bakudoriya since he finished all his paperwork and took some of his vacation time.

The commissioner wasn't sure how to respond since Izuku and Katsuki were off at that time so he just left him on read.

When the couple woke up this morning (Monday) they both got a text from the commissioner asking if Hawks could come back to Bakudoriya. Katsuki was a bit skeptical at first but once Izuku told him what everyone would be doing this week he didn't mind seeing an extra person suffer. Hell, he even offered to pick Hawks up!

Izuku texted back saying that Hawks can come back and also asked if the commissioner could stay for one more week. When the commissioner said yes Izuku started to think about what might happen throughout this week. He knew this week would be hell for the UA people and he was the only one that can help them. Katsuki and Mei will be doing the same thing as everyone esle, training.

Anyways they got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. Katsuki made their breakfast while Izuku watched with his bored, sleepy eyes.

After Katsuki was finished he gave Izuku a plate before resting his beside him. They ate in silence not feeling the need to talk to each other at the moment. Once they finished Izuku washed the dishes while Katsuki walked away to go take a shower.

Izuku finished up the dishes and walked into the bathroom to join Katsuki. They finished up with the shower, walked to their closet and got ready to leave to go pick up Hawks.

Izuku - ⬇️

Katsuki - ⬇️

Katsuki - ⬇️

They got in Izuku's car and drove to the front of Bakudoriya to pick up Hawks

They got in Izuku's car and drove to the front of Bakudoriya to pick up Hawks. They knew the commissioner and Mei would bring the others to school.

Izuku's car - ⬇️