Chapter 6 - Training camp

A/n: This one is a little longer than I planned it to be... Sorry 😅
———•———•———•———•———•———•———•———

Third Person -
It was summer vacation and also the day before training camp. Katsuki was in their home office talking to Izuku while he worked. Katsuki was talking about the training camp he has to go to and he won't be home for a while.

Izuku was a little sad that he couldn't stay home since it was summer vacation but he gets it. It's not like he didn't have work of his own to do but it was a lot less from what he would usually get because it was summer vacation.

Izuku wanted to make sure he was safe so he gave Katsuki a chain that had a little emergency button and tracker on it. If he presses it, it would send him Katsuki's location to go and help him.

Home office: ⬇️

~ Skip time ~

Katsuki was on the bus looking at the chain thinking if he should put it on or not. He knew Izuku was trying to keep him safe but he didn't want to be looked after by Izuku 24/7. It also hurt him knowing Izuku doesn't think he could take care of himself.

Katsuki wanted to show him that he was strong enough to handle himself so Izuku didn't have to worry about him. He decided to it in his bag at the bottom and show Izuku that he didn't need him all the time and could handle himself.

~ Skip time ~

After they got to the camp site all of class 1-a was extremely tired and wanted to go eat and go to sleep. They met a kid name Kota and had a big meal, had a bath and went to sleep.

*With Izuku*
Izuku was doing the last bit of work for his city when he got a call for the commission asking him if he could look over the training camp that UA was having when he wasn't busy.

Izuku said yes but he could only go during the night time because he had meetings to go to in the day. They said it was fine but I have look around the area for two hours before going home to make sure it was safe. So that is what he did.

~ Skip time ~

*At training camp*
It was the next day of training camp and the students from both class 1-a and 1-b are training very hard. At the end of the day they were starving.

Kota was in his Secret hideout when a shadowy black figure appear right next to him. He jumped back in surprise not expecting anybody to be at his secret hideout. The shadowy figure said sorry for scaring him and introduced himself once the moon light hit his face.

Izuku: I'm Deku and sorry for scaring you.

Kota: I don't recognize your voice from the stupid training camp. Why are you here?

Izuku: I'm here to make sure everything is going smoothly at the training camp because the Hero Commission didn't want anymore attention on UA because it will become dangerous for them.