Chapter 11 - Lessons

Third Person -
It was the start of a new week (Monday). The Commissioner and Izuku were on their way to UA. Katsuki was showing them where to go since he'll be with them for the three of the lessons. Teachers, classes a, b and apparently some other pro heroes now too.

Izuku wasn't to happy, he didn't even want to teach the others and now he has to teach more! He knew that Mei's going be there even though they both knew she didn't have to go but she said wanted to. Oh well doesn't now.

Once they were in the auditorium where everyone else was they all introduced themselves. After that them got on with the lesson. Izuku asked them a few questions to starting off with-

Izuku: What do you think of villains?

Iida: I think their evil and needs to be put in jail for their crimes as soon as possible. *chop chop*

Mostly everyone: *agrees*

Aizawa: Well I think they just need some guidance and support to lead them into the right direction.

Mei: Yeah I agree with sleepy-sensei. Plus if they come to our side I will be able to test my babies on them.

Shinso: Same here. I mean I totally understand where some of them are coming from, some just had a bad example when growing up whiles others were pushed to that point.

Nezu: I agree with Aizawa and Shinso.

Hawks: I mean the caterpillar and his look alike ain't wrong, so I agree.

Eri: Bad guys probably started out like me but I was saved so I'm not a villain.

Kota: Look, there's some villains that need to be put away but the others can switch back once them realize that being a villain is not the only way to survive.

Tokoyami: Revelry in the dark.

Tamaki: *whispers* I think some are just misunderstood. (A/n: Forgot the big three were in this)

A few more people: *agrees*

Deku: Smart words, you people and rat god get a cookie but Aizawa gets coffee and Nezu gets tea.*snaps fingers*

Hawks: Can I have some chicken?

Deku: ... Sure why not. *snaps fingers*

Hawks: Thanks and your the first person to not comment on me being a "cannibal".

Deku: Haha. I try not to question peoples choice of food since some of my quirks crave weird things. Anyways there will be two major topics taught in two weeks then last week will be fun I promise. Now moving onto your the first topic, 'How Are Villains Made'

Everyone one in the room had shown a confused face.

Yaoyorozu: Why do we need to learn about villains?

Deku: Well for you to go to my city you need to know stuff that no schools teach. All I'll say is that if you piss someone off in my city you will get your ass beat. No one will help you unless your teachers and/or friends want to help because I wouldn't nor will any of the civilians there.

Uraraka: Why is that? Are you turning people evil?!

Deku: *sigh* No... no I am not. It's just every last person that lives there was personally trained by one of my clones. If there was a invasion or something and I'm not there they'll be able to protect themselves.

Endeavor: Really?! That's pretty cool. (A/n: Yes I'm making him nice. Dabi became a villain under different circumstances)

All Might: That doesn't mean that they can beat heroes and/or hero students!