Chapter 16 -  The Unexpected Visit (part 2)

Katsuki's POV -
Me (Katsuki): WHAT THE FUCK?!

Deku: AH! Kacchan what the he- *gasp*

Deku turned around and he eyes went wide. He automatically covered his chest, turned around and tried to hide his face in my neck. Damn it! I don't want them to see Deku like this!

Me: Get the fuck out!!

The group quickly moved into the next room while covering the kids eyes and ears. I told them to get out but they go into the kitchen! What the hell! Well except the grape who stayed and started drooling while look at my Deku's waist!!!

My main focus was getting Deku out of here so all I did right now was repeat myself at the moment.

Purple grape (Mineta): But-

Me: I SAID OUT!!!

The grape ran into the other room with the others.

I felt Deku start to shake, I quickly wrap my arms around him to try and calm him down.

Deku: K-Kacchan t-they saw m-me... like this.

Me: It'll be fine just grab your shirt and go to our room. I'll deal with them.

Deku slowly moved off my lap and grabbed his shirt before running through the hallway, and up the stairs to our room. He took that way because the kitchen had the extras in it. *sigh* Imma kill all of them!

Third Person -
Bakugo stomped his way over into the next room (kitchen) and looked at everyone. His face looked calm but you can see the burning rage in his eyes. "What are you guys doing here?" Bakugo asked, too calmly for their liking.

Everyone started to explain at the same time which only Bakugo's anger grow.

Bakugo: ALL OF YOU, SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

Everyone shut their mouths immediately. Bakugo walked over to the fridge and grabbed some fruit out of it. He put it in a bowl and told the kids-

Bakugo: Kota and Eri go over to the two small doors under the steps and eat this. *gives them the bowl of fruit*

They all watch as Kota and Eri walked over to the steps with the fruit and open the doors. To everyones surprise the inside was a small play room.

The two walk inside happily while eating the fruit they got

Bakugo: Now one of you tell me how and why you extras are here.

Yaoyorozu started to explain how they got there and about All Might being 'worried' about them, so the came over to check.

Bakugo: I-I truly have nothing to say. I mean the quirk canceling barrier should have been a big enough sign to not come in. You even broke into our house!
Izuku and I were having the perfect day, for the first time since I started UA. Hell, we were going to have sex but you guys ruined our perfect day! *sigh* Can you guys just leave I have to go make sure Deku's ok.