Chapter 9 - Hero License and Overhaul

This chapter was a lot harder to write than I originally thought so I'm sorry if it sucks. I'll come back and fixe this chapter once I figure out how to reword everything properly. Also I'll do better in the next chapter.😓
---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---

Third Person -
Katsuki really missed Izuku everyone could tell. He looked tired, he barely yelled at people anymore and his grades have gone down a bit.

Whenever Izuku did come to his room to spend time with Katsuki, he would just sleep through it all because Izuku always made him feel calm when they slept together in the same bed.

Katsuki's POV -
I'm so tired. I miss Deku a lot. I miss our comfy big bed in our big beautiful house and when we would cuddle and watch movies while judging people on their stupid decisions. God I miss him.

I can't even visit our house because no one knows where I live so they wouldn't know where to look if I were to get kidnapped again.

~ Skip time ~

Izuku was in my dorm room. I was trying to listen to what he was saying but I was slowly drifting off sleep. I don't want to fall asleep when Izuku's here because when I do, I wake up he's gone and I won't be able to see him again for a while.

Izuku seemed to notice I was falling asleep because he came over to me and gave me a lazy kiss.

Deku: It's ok just go to sleep, I know you need it.

Me (Katsuki): No because when I wake up your gone.

Deku: *sigh* I guess I could stay for the night. Just this once though.

Me: Thanks.

I bring Deku down onto my chest and turning to the side. I slid my arm around his waist to pull him in closer before closing my eyes to go sleep.

~ 2 week time skip time ~

It was the morning of the hero license exam. I can't fail this, I need to be by Izuku's side as soon as possible.

~ Skip time ~ *After the exam* (A/n: Sorry not going through all that)

The exam ended I think I did good but I won't know until it comes up on the screen. I'm little nervous because if I don't pass it'll take longer to be with him. As soon as the screen showed to scores I look for my name. When I saw my name my eyes immediately went to the other side of the bar which showed 85%. I try to keep my cool and walk away. Can't wait to see the look on Izuku's face when I tell him.

I got to the dorms and called Izuku right away telling him to come over now and that it was an emergency. When he gets there I couldn't keep it in any longer. I smiled big and showed him my license. I was immediately crushed by two small but strong arms that were wrapped around me.

Deku: I'm so proud of you Kacchan, I knew you could do it!

~ Skip time ~

Third person -
Katsuki had more training with Sir Nighteye and Mirio. He and Mirio were on a patrol and a little girl ran into them. They asked if she was ok and she asked them to help her. The were about to help when a villain named Overhaul came for her. They were actually no a case that involved him.

Katsuki was about to take her away from him but Mirio held him back and said no. They let him get away with the girl who's name is Eri.

They reported back to Sir Nighteye. The pro heroes and some students that have internships were at the meeting. Izuku was in the meeting on him phone since he's on a mission now. The heroes said they didn't need him because they had enough support but the Hero Commission wanted him to be there just in case.