Chapter 12 - Bakudoriya And The Short Trip

Third Person -
It was Monday, the day where everything started. Everyone was in their respective classrooms. The students couldn't stop thinking about Bakudoriya and how they were going to get there.

The teachers were no different. After they gave the students work to do they started to look at the map they got from Deku the week before.

The heroes on the other hand were to busy with saving lives to obsess about it although it did cross their mind every once in a while.

Katsuki was a whole different story because he was just acting normal. He was paying attention in class, doing the work and when someone bothered him, he got angry. So basically he was normal.

~ Skip time ~

It was the end of the last class of day Katsuki was about to head to the dorms to do his homework and get some sleep. Before he got to even go in that direction the bakusquad pulled him to a bus.

The bus - ⬇️ (A/n: let's pretend that it fits everyone)

Katsuki wasn't happy one bit. Yes he wants to see Deku but when he's in Bakudoriya all he truly wants to do is relax but he can't do that if he has homework. When he got on the bus he looked over the sea of students and saw Mei. He sat next to her by the window. Mei was just thinking of new inventions for when she gets home and to her lab.

Everyone was looking at the map trying to figure out the best and quickest way to get there. Mina asked Bakugo to help but all he said was no and turn to look outside the bus window.

~ Skip time ~

Once they got to Honshu (A/n: Place in Japan, at the top if needed) and headed towards the coast. The students looked out the windows to look for anything that might lead or even be Bakudoriya. Bakugo fell asleep a while ago.

After maybe another ten minutes the students saw a bridge but it didn't seem to be leading to anywhere but they looked at the map again just to make sure they're right. The teachers decided it would best if they go and see.

The bus stopped after about seven minutes of driving. All Might, the one who was driving, said that there was a forcefield in the way of the gate but he could still see the city. He parked the bus on the side of the very huge bridge.

Everyone got out of the bus and could only stare in awe at what they saw.

The barrier and the city - ⬇️