Chapter 8 - Apologies and Dorms

Third Person -
All Might called Bakugo and asked him to come to the beach the trained at. Bakugo said yes and caught the train to the beach. Once both of they met up All Might hugged Bakugo and said-

All Might : I'm sorry for not being able to protect you. I ended up losing and Deku had to save the world. I mean... I knew this day would come where I wouldn't be able to protect the world but knowing that a brat who doesn't even want the hero title had to save the day makes my a little angry. I also think it would be best if you break up with Deku because he doesn't seem to be a very good influence on you.

Katsuki: Listen here Small Might, I don't care if you're jealous because of my boyfriend's success but you call him something else other than his name again and you'll never make it home! I don't care if you're a teacher at the school or not!! You insult Deku again and you're a goner!!!

All Might: Young Bakugo that's not very hero like at all. You should talk to the number one hero like that!

Katsuki: First you sound like four eyes and second you're the retired number one hero, old man.

All Might: Young Bakugo I-

Katsuki: Whatever All Might pull yourself together and go home it's get late. Also fuck you!

Bakugo walks away from All Might.

~ Skip time ~

The principal and the other teachers decided it would be best if the students could stay in dorms. All Might and Aizawa were going to every students house to convince your parents to let them stay in the dorms.

~ Skip time ~

The parents didn't really need convincing but then it came to the last house it was a little difficult.

Aizawa knocked on the door. They wait for about 15 seconds. Nobody answered so they knocked again this time someone answered within 5 seconds.

A man with a strong build, blonde hair and blue eyes answered the door. Both teachers were thinking this looked nothing like Bakugo but never the less they started to talk-

Aizawa: Hello my name is Shota Aizawa the home room teacher of class 1-a at UA high school and this is Toshinori Yagi also know as All Might. We would like to speak to you and your family about something.

Other guy: Why?

Aizawa: Well Mr. Bakugo we wou-

Other guy: Ok first I'm not Mr. Bakugo but just call me Haru. Second they are not here.

Toshinori (All Might): Oh did we get the wrong house, sir?

Haru: Yes but no. This is their house but it's not where they live. Come in, I will call them.

The teachers hesitantly walked in and saw nothing that would scream a family lived there or anyone at all. There was only the bare minimum and basic's of what a house needed. The guy that they now know as Haru is currently on the phone.

Aizawa POV -
There was all most nothing in the house. I could tell not even this guy lives here. Haru stopped talking on the phone, he told use they will be here in a minute. We nod and look around the house trying to find at least one thing that's was normal about the house.

Soon the Bakugo family arrives with the "hero" Deku. All he did was look around the house.

Deku: Ok, bye! Text me when your finished.

Deku was about to leave but Bakugo (Katsuki) grabbed his arm and said-

Bakugo: No you're staying here with us Deku!