X- Halloween Special

(A/N- JOSH ALLEN IS LITERALLY BAE LIKE HES SO SWEET 🥺. anyways back to Joe 😘 also this chapter has like sexual tension and mentions of smut but none of that ofc)

It's been about a month at college and Halloween is creeping closer and closer. Me and Joe haven't picked out a costume which is giving me TONS of anxiety. Knock knock. Joe opens the door and meets my eyes. "Oh hey baby. Come in." Joe says. He ushers me in to his dorm.

"So," I say as I plop myself onto the bed, "we need a Halloween costume NOW. Halloween is in a week and parties are coming up. So we need one right now."

"Uh ok. Let's look some up." Joe pulls out his phone and searches 'couples halloween costumes'. Lots of results come up.

"This one?" Joe asks

"Too basic."

"This one?"

"This one?"

"Too much work."

"This one

"This one. It's so cute!" Joe exclaims.

"I'm not being a fucking child for Halloween."

"This one?"

"This one?"

"It's PERFECT JOE!" We went onto Amazon and ordered the shirts, socks, ears, my tail, Joe's hat.

"And done. Should be in by tomorrow to your mailbox." He says.

"That sounds great. Love you babe."

"Love you too." I walked out of the room and back into my dorm.

"Tyler! You'll never guess what me and Joe are being for Halloween!"

"Tell me!"

"Lola and Bugs Bunny from Space Jam!"

"That's too adorable!" she squeals.

"I know. I'm so excited."

*timeskip to Halloween day brought to you by Derrick Henry throwing a touchdown pass 😩*

"Y/N, you look amazing!" Tyler exclaimed.

"Awwww. Thank you Tyler! You never say stuff like that to me! Your my bestest friend ever." I said.

"Shut the fuck up." Tyler rolled her eyes at me.

"You know you love me." I winked.

"Well the person you are fucking does!" Tyler exclaims. "Speaking of him, he's hear right now."

"TYLER! What if my parents are listening? O-or what i-if the FBI tells the-." I say not even comprehending her final sentence. Joe walks in and I figure out what Tyler said.

"Oh! H-Hi Joe! D-didn't see you th-there!"

"I heard every word of that conversation." Joe said with a laugh. I was speechless Joe looked SO good in a tank top. I was practically drooling when I was snapped out of my daydream.

"Y/N. Helloooooo. My eyes are up here." Joe pointed to his eyes.

"I'm sorry but like DAMN you look hot in that tank top."

"You should see me without one." Joe smirked.

"I already have and it's U-G-L-Y."

"I know you like it Y/N. I know you do princess." He whispers the last part into my ear. That phrase sent shivers down my spine.

"What the fuck! I'm right here guys! Go and fuck each other somewhere else." Tyler said playfully.

"Sorry Tyler." I said as my face flushed a red color.

"I'll gladly take up her offer..."

"JOE!" I smacked his arm.

"Ow! I'm sorry ok jeez."

"I'm gonna leave now soooooo....." Tyler trailed as she shut the door behind her.

"Anyways... where were we?" Joe said as he pulled me in. We kissed and it got a little heated. By a little I mean A LOT. Joe pulled away and said, "We have a little bit of time before the party so..."

"No Joe! Another time maybe. Maybe even later tonight if your good." I winked.

"Ok darling. Now go get dressed." I walked into the bathroom to get dressed. I came out of the bathroom and Joe looked me up and down.

"What Joe?! Am I missing something or-" he cut me off with a kiss. He broke away.

"You look so fucking hot Y/N." Joe said biting his lower lip. Then, out of nowhere, he smacked my ass. "Those shorts will have all the boys staring at my baby. Do I want that? No, no I don't. Save it for me love." I gulped. Then, I felt a rush of confidence.

"That tank top of you shows too much for my liking. Don't get me wrong I love it I just don't want girls to be staring at my baby." He blushed like a mad man.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh." Tyler stood still in the doorway.

——————
poor tyler 😢
sorry i needed to add some ✨spice✨ to the story
kinda short tho 😔
thx for reading 😩