XII- Thanksgiving Special

*insert intense Joe*
i'm sorry if ur not american just pretend ur one for now, respectfully ❤️
let's ALSO pretend fall break is between halloween and thanksgiving ok? ok.
ummm yeah i LOVE thanksgiving
there's gonna be something that this is mainly centered around called a turkey bowl
if u don't know what that is it's literally just a game of football lol
also, umm idk what y'all have been
thinking y/n and joe live... sorry 😬
they live in the plains ohio (that's where he grew up ig)
also, y/n's favorite nfl team will be the browns JUST for some controversy hehehehhe 😈
—————————

The holiday Joe's been looking forward to is around the corner, by that I mean tomorrow. Well, we both are excited but I'm more excited than he is. "Well," my dad clapped and rubbed his hands together, "it's Turkey Bowl time baby!"

"Dad, we are literally just lining the field." I said knowing that my dad takes this VERY seriously.

"We're not just lining a field, it's a ceremony that should be celebrated." I rolled my eyes.

"With pizza!" Joe exclaims like a little kid. I just give him a hug. I just stay by his side. My love language is physical touch like hugs and kisses. Joe knows this so he does things like that self-consciously. I lay my head on him and he senses I need some cuddles. "Let's go cuddle." he whispers to me.

I smile and nod at him. We walk upstairs and he lays down on his bed. I lay next to him but leave no gap in between us. RIGHT when we get comfortable, our dads and brothers come bursting in.

"Get your lovey-dovey asses out of that bed and outside." Anthony recites. I roll my eyes for what feels like the millionth time that day.

"Why! I'm so comfortable." I cling onto Joe harder.

"Y'all can fuck later. Just line the field with us. It's not a difficult task." Uncle Jim says simply.

"We were NOT gonna fuck! What the hell?" I said. Joe got up and I did cause I was clinging so hard onto him.

*time skip to the "ceremony" brought to you by Steve Harrington in that Scoops Ahoy outfit 🥵*

"Isn't this like breaking the law or some shit?" I asked.

"Probably." Jamie answered plainly.

"BUT WHO GIVES A FUCK!" Joe exclaimed. There were strings of 'fuck yeah's heard from the guys.

"Keep it G!" my mom's friend, Maria, yelled. Maria has a 2 year old named Camilla or Cam. Her dads name is Cole. Cole and my dad are besties. Maria and Cole live right behind a field, so we use their house for the game. Maria sets Cam down and she runs up to me. I pick her up and she has the biggest grin on her face.

"You've missed me, huh?! I missed you too." I coo. She points at the boys lining the field, including her father. "I'll make sure all those crazy boys quiet down. Don't you worry." I look over at Joe who is already walking over to me. He stares at me in awe.

"Hey little girl. I'm sorry for swearing. I will never ever do it again. Ok?" She has a huge grin on her face. She squirms a little in my arms so I know I have to put her down. She runs back over to her mom.

"Well, you just lied to a child. You will swear like in the next 3 hours, when I'm fucking you." I smirk.

"Speak for yourself." Joe rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Wait. WAIT! JOE COME BACK!" I just had processed the last part.

*time skip to Thanksgiving morning brought to you by people being strange 👻*

I woke before Joe, excited about the day ahead of me. I also needed to help my parents with breakfast for 50 or more people. I started to get out of bed when I heard and groggy groan and my waist being pulled back. "Don't go." Joe's voice was laced with sleep.

"I have to go help my parents with breakfast. Your lucky you were even able to sleep here baby. Now let go of me." I swatted his arm pretty light but kinda hard. Joe didn't budge. I wiggled my way out of his arms. Pleas of 'noooo's and 'stay Y/N's were heard from Joe's mouth. I grabbed my clothes and other things I needed from my room. I blew Joe a kiss and shut the door. I went into my parents' room to get dressed. My outfit consisted of an Ohio State University football sweatshirt, a plain long sleeve shirt underneath, black leggings and long socks that I tuck under my leggings. I do my necessities and rush downstairs to help my parents. I start with the eggs. As I'm on my fifth egg, I feel a warm presence behind me. Then, warm arms snake around my waist.

"Hi baby." Joe's breath is on my neck. He kisses my neck. Butterflies for days my friend, fucking days.

"Hi Joe." I smile. We start to sway to the quiet music playing from the speaker.

*time skip to game time brought to you by the fuck boy emoji*

Breakfast was good. Me having to introduce Joe as my boyfriend to my family was not. Most were happy and said that he thought we were always "meant to be". Some doubted us, but were happy in the end. My one aunt thought I was "too young to date" even though I'm an adult and live out of the house. Anyways, it was time for the game. It was raining, well not raining it was drizzling so I had to put my hood up. Joe and I were placed on different teams. My team ended up winning. It was AWESOME. I caught a touchdown, threw a touchdown, and caught an interception OFF OF JOE. He's gonna get fooled for the rest of his life. "L! OMG I LITERALLY INTERCEPTED YOU! YOUR DAD WAS SO FUCKING DISAPPOINTED!" I laughed.

"You'll never let go of that will you?"

"Never." I smiled.

*time skip to dinner brought to you by Dustin and Suzie singing Never Ending Story*

Joe's family had dinner at his house. My family had dinner with my aunt and uncle. We watched football and had great conversations. Dessert was delicious and I was exhausted. We went home and I watched some more football. I went upstairs and fell asleep on my bed.

—————————
sorry this is came out on black friday 😔
yesterday was busy AF
KINDA long 😏
thx for reading 😌

listening to x mas music too while writing this 🤪