Evil withen

It was Buldeo's torch that Shere Khan saw, he goes back to a nearby bush and hides, Buldeo wakes Y/n up with a rough pole in the ribs with his rifle, "Lead me to the lost city and the treasure."

She gets up scared, but then gets angry, "Why should I take you there." He points the rifle onto her, "You wouldn't want to sleep forever now would you, now take me there!"

Y/n quietly growls and leads him to the city, Shere Khan witnessing of what Buldeo is making her do is filling him up with rage. As they walk, Y/n says, "I thought you didn't believe me."

"You were right about Shere Khan being alive, so I knew you were telling the truth." Y/n leads him through large rocks and big trees, "But it's a long way and I'm not sure I can find it."

"Your life depends on it girl!" Shere Khan watches as the torch fades to a tiny speck in the distance and then slinks after them, he looks at Buldeo in rage, You will not harm my Y/n!

They finally arrived to monkey city, panic spreads among her monkeys when they see the red flower. They scrambled wildly to escape, Y/n leads Buldeo through the now deserted ruins as Shere Khan stalks them.

The torch light illuminates a glittering pile of gold, silver, and jewels. Buldeo stand mesmerized before the riches of an ancient kingdom, he then shoves Y/n to an empty chest, "Now pick up the treasure and fill the chest up."

Once the chest was full Y/n staggers to her feet with the overflowing chest and they begin their journey back to the village with Shere Khan close behind. It was a long way back to the village having Y/n trying not to drop the treasure, making Buldeo angry.

She is exhausted from carrying the great weight and stumbles over a root and the treasure chest falls to the ground with a thud. She catches a glimpse of Shere Khan as she gets to her feet, she looks up at Buldeo, "What is your plan for Shere Khan."

"Simple, I will use this torch and set fire to the jungle and that will take care of Shere Khan!" Y/n is horrified, "You can't do that! The jungle is my home, don't burn it down!"

"I hate the jungle." he forces her to continue. After a long walk Buldeo stops, "Drop the chest." She does what she's told, "This is as far as you go! Into the jungle with you! If you love it so much, you can die with it."

Y/n springs at Buldeo and grabs the torch, tossing it into the river. Buldeo enraged, "There's still no way out for you, jungle brat!" taking the treasure under his arm, he steps back and aims his riffle at Y/n's heart.

Y/n stood still with anger, "You are no better than Shere Khan! You will even kill me just to get the treasure! I hope you get what's coming to you." I'm the corner of her eyes, she flinched to see Shere Khan's glowing eyes.

He suddenly leaps at Buldeo, who screams and then is silent, Y/n is terrified to hear what's happening behind her and crawls through the underbrush, she turns around and sees Shere Khan over her.

She tears up tries to flee, but was pinned down by him. His paw was heavy which made it difficult to escape, she turns to him with fear. Shere Khan can see the fear in her eyes, he looks away as Y/n closes her eyes.

"I'm not going to kill you Y/n, you mean so much to me. And seeing that man treating you like that has made me very angry, are you alright." She looks at him, "I'm not alright, it's been hard in the village. I lost my friend and the animal who took care of me is a man eater."

Shere Khan steps back which makes Y/n get up quickly, he puts his head down, "I only wanted to protect you Y/n, I never wanted you to leave. I couldn't lost you."

She turns away from him, "You already have." And with that she runs off in the jungle to find Baloo, leaving Shere Khan behind. He sees the dead body of Buldeo and grows angry, "That man cub was nothing but trouble from the start."

He walks away, "Soon boy, you will pay for taking my precious Y/n away." he disappears into the jungle. Y/n has reached to the river side and sat down, she looks at herself from the reflection of the water.

Morning starts to rise and it's quiet and peaceful in the jungle. Y/n wonders around till she was spotted by Baloo and Bagheera, Baloo hugs her, "Hey kid, how have you been." She tells them both the story of what happened.

"I was so afraid, I honestly thought I wasn't going to make it till...., " she looks down, "You probably won't believe me." she softly sighed. "I believe you." Bagheera says, "I can see it very plainly out there in the grass."

He gestures towards the body of Buldeo, "And I'm glad that you are safe and sound." Baloo picks her up, "Seems like Y/n will be staying with us in the jungle. Just us bears." Y/n smiles, "You said it papa bear.

Bagheera leaves them alone and started dancing, as they were dancing Baloo whispers to her, "Don't worry, I'm thinking of a plan to take Mowgli back to the jungle." Y/n smirks, "Count me in."

🎉 Jungle book: Difference is key {Mowgli x reader} rewrite hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉