The tiger sleeps tonight

After the meeting Bagheera volunteers to take Mowgli to the man village to be safe as Shere Kan and Y/n are on their way, He gets Mowgli and walks the path to the village. Mowgli starts to yawn, "Bagheera. I'm getting a little sleepy. Shouldn't we start back home?"

Bagheera said sadly, "Mowgli, this time we're not going back. I'm taking you to a man village." Mowgli looks confused, "But why?"

"Because Shere Khan has returned to this part of the jungle. And he has sworn to kill you." Mowgli questions, "Kill me? But why would he wanna do that?"

"He hates man. And Shere Khan is not going to allow you to grow up to become a man...just another hunter with a gun." Mowgli shrugs, "Aw, we'll just explain to him that I'd never do a thing like that." he suggests.

"Nonsense. No one explains anything to Shere Khan." Mowgli gets off of Bagheera and looks at the ground, "Well, maybe so. But I'm not afraid. And besides, I..."

"Now that's enough.We'll spend the night here.Things will look better in the morning. Man cub?" Mowgli looks at the jungle disappointed. Bagheera shouts, "Man cub!"

He follows Bagheera to a tree, "Now come on, up this tree. Be safer up there." Mowgli pleads, "I don't wanna go back to the man village." but bagheera ignore it, "Go on. Up you go." Mowgli looks up, "That limb way up there?"

"That's right." Mowgli try's to get up the branch but keeps on sliding down. Bagheera laughs, "Is that all the better you can climb?" Mowgli responded, "I... Oh... It's too big around. And besides, I don't have any claws."

Bagheera then helps Mowgli to get on the branch, then Bagheera climbs up as well, "Now, get some sleep. We've got a long journey ahead of us tomorrow." Bagheera said tiredly. "I... I wanna stay in the jungle.", said Mowgli.

"Huh? You wouldn't last one day." Mowgli pouts, "I'm not afraid. I-I can look out for myself." Then the both of them went to sleep.

As the two slept Shere Kan wanted to keep going, but since he has Y/n to take care of he knows that she is his responsibility. Having no doubts about her, he sees potential inside her survival.

As Shere Kan wasn't tired he instead looked at Y/n as he watch the stars, then he hears Y/n softly saying, "Am I slowing you down?...." she was still sleepy, but felt in the way. "Nonsense, what makes you say that?"

"Well you looked like you wanted to keep going to the jungle and I feel like I am slowing you down....." he gets up as she lays on his back, "You can keep going, I'll just rest as you walk."

He softly smiles, "I can't let you do that, besides you don't slow me down at all. Remember that I take care of you so it's ok, you are never going to sleep thinking like that."

He curls around Y/n to give her warmth as he softly says, "Sleep tight Y/n, We have big plans for tomorrow."