In the jungle

{Third Person}

Many strange legends are told of these jungles of India...but none so strange as the story of a small boy named Mowgli and a girl name Y/n. As somewhere in the jungle a panther named Bagheera was wondering in the jungle till he heard a sound that he never heard before.

Bagheera said, "It was a sound like one never heard before in this part of the jungle. It was a man cub! Had I known how deeply I was to be involved...I would've obeyed my first impulse and walked away.

This man cub would have to have nourishment, and soon. It was many days travel to the nearest man village...and without a mother's care, he would soon perish. Then it occurred to me. A family of wolves I knew had been blessed with a litter of cubs."

Bagheera took the baby to the wolf family to drop the baby off, it didn't made a single peep. I slowly nudge the basket as the baby made noises, it attracted the wolf's attention.

"Oh, I knew there'd be no problem with the mother thanks to the maternal instinct, but...I wasn't so sure about Rama, the father." As Rama sniffed the baby he looked at his wife and decided to take care of the boy as his own.

"It worries me for a while that the boy would up realizing that the jungle is a very dangerous place." Bagheera then went to a nearby tree to rest as he would watch over the boy as he will grow.

In another part of the jungle around that time Shere Kan was wondering around the jungle to find something to eat. As he walks around he hears giggling and follows, he spotted a little baby that was crawling out of her basket.

Shere Khan said, "There was a strange sound as I was walking by....it was a little man-cub. Seeing how defenseless it was I was about to pounce on that child till it spotted me, it looked at me and I noticed that it was a female.

I know that it's the men that are dangerous, but who's to say that the girl would be dangerous also. As I get ready she started to copy me, I was confused but thought nothing of it.

She then started to growl at me, like it was trying to fight back, I chuckled a bit then I noticed that she came up to me and was trying to climb on me. I was getting annoyed so I roar at the little one, she fell till she got up and roared back at me.

I was surprised that she wasn't afraid of me, she was full of life and had the look of a survivor. I decided to walk away from the child to find something else to eat till I hear her starting to cry.

I turned around to see her trying to catch up to me as she wanted to stay with me, I couldn't leave her behind since she looked up to me. But it felt completely new taking care of a man cub that I usually hate.

I then picked up the child to put her in the basket and took her home with me. It seems odd of me, but I never really had much family. It feels nice to have someone to teach my ways of surviving in the jungle.