~46~

●CHAPTER FORTY-SIX●

________________________________________

MATTHIOS LOUIS L. HERRERA/NUKE

_______________________

July 5, 2020

Friday, 7:37 PM...

We manage to save Payla's Family, sila lang yung natuloy papuntang ibang bansa. Payla was cremated and his wife want to took him with them. Hangga't maaari, ayaw na naming may madamay pang inosenteng mga buhay, we need to put an end to this.

Nandito ako ngayon sa bahay ng kaibigan ko. Well, it's been a while since we saw each other, so he invited me for dinner. He is with his family, they all know who I am because Malcolm and I are friends since we were a kid. They are a pretty big family, and I know each one of them. Halos tatlong taon din kami hindi nagkausap ni Malcolm, I'm glad we can still reach out because we only communicate through phone. We both have busy schedules. But since I came back here to the Philippines, I had enough time to spend with my old goodie friends.

I only returned to the Philippines because of ISAC. It was planned that we will all put an end to the utter chaos this year. Mr. Valderrama hopes that our generation will put an end to it because it began many years ago. We work for our family, not for him, therefore doing this feels like a mission to us. ISAC is a security service for "The Big Five" families. Therefore, everyone, there is a professional. However, Mr. Valderrama is loath to delegate work to them since he believes that one of our families is employed by the people we're looking for. It's for our family's safety. The killings must stop. This time, we must fight back and put an end to this nonsense; we cannot allow them to kill us one by one.

My life is the topic of our conversation right now. Actually, I do my work from home. I work in Washington, as the CEO of a business that produces high-quality fabrics. Malcolm's business is one of the many well-known brands that our company supplies. In Asia, his clothes company enjoys a fair amount of fame.

"How's your work here? You did make it through the fashion industry haha" tanong ko kay Malcolm.

"My company's doing well actually haha" tugon niya.

"Still single?" napangisi kong tanong.

"Nako Kuya Louis, he's been single since birth haha. I don't think he wants to be in a relationship for the rest of his life" sagot ni Mavie, his youngest brother. Sabay sabay nagtawanan ang iba pa niyang kapatid.

"Kaya nga haha, siya na lang ata single samin." dagdag pa ni Kai, Malcolm's second brother.

Lima silang magkakapatid, Malcolm is the first child, Mavienne(Meyvyen) is the second, Markain(Markeyn) is the third, Maiyeeh is the second, and Maverick(Ma-ve-rick) is the last one. They have two more on his father's side. They have one more sibling on their mother's side. As I already stated, they have a large family. And yes, their parents separated 14 years ago, and during that time, they had been living with their mother. When Malcolm turns 18, his father stops providing for them financially, but from what I understand, they continue to visit their father and receive their wants. They cherished their stepfather as if he were their biological father.

"Ako na naman napagtripan niyo ah haha. How about you Louis (Lu-wi), still single?" mapangasar niyang tanong.

I have a girlfriend actually, she's in Washington.

"Nope, I've been in a 3-year relationship" isa isa silang napa "oh" sa sinabi ko.

"Ikaw na nga lang kasi single dito kuya haha" pangaasar pa rin ni Mavie sa kanya.