Epilogue

2 years later...

My dad brought an apartment for us. All the parents wanted to be a part of it, so everyone contributed and they got us this huge apartment.

And guess who moved in with us... Yasss!! Martha decided to move in to take care of us, or more like a spy for our parents to ensure that we aren't doing any funny business.

Eye roll.

We all have our own rooms, but we do sneak into our boyfriends' rooms at night.

Oh, did I even mention she became very sassy and a sweet evil.

"I'll give you guys 5 mins to move your butt down here, or I'm not feeding you," Martha shouted from downstairs.

Now do you see what I was talking about.

I woke up to a handsome face smiling down at me, and I snuggled closer.

"As much as I love to do this, we need to go before we get caught," Blake stroked my cheek. I looked up with a pout, to which he gave a quick peck.

You may wonder why we were so cautious, but Martha once caught us when Blake sneaked into my room and made him do the dishes and laundry for a whole week. And did I mention that we were prohibited from even kissing.

I reluctantly got out of his hold and made my way to my room. I did my morning routine and went down for breakfast.

Everyone was already seated there enjoying their breakfast. I took a seat next to Blake.

"Mathew Thompson, stop eating her face and start eating your breakfast," Martha hit Matt's head.

Did I mention that Matt found his love?

Monica is such a sweetheart. They both met at the University, and they clicked right then and there. So now basically everyone has found their perfect one. Everyone except Noah. He's still the same.

After breakfast, we all leave for classes. By the time I come over, the house is empty.

I went to the kitchen to check if Martha's there, but she was also nowhere to be found.

"Hey." Someone snaked their arms around my waist, and I instantly knew who it was. I turned to give a peck.

"Where's everyone?" I turned around in his arms. "They all have gone on a triple date, and Martha left to meet your parents."

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked him. "Why don't we watch some movies and chill?" He suggested.

I picked the movie while he got the popcorn. We settled into the couch, cuddling each other, and pressed play.

"You guys are enjoying without me?" Noah made a puppy dog face and jumped in the middle of us and made himself comfortable.

"No one invited you. Go somewhere else," Blake was irritated.

"I know you love me, Blakey boy." Noah pinched his cheeks, which earned him a slap.

He sat down in between our legs. This fat ass hasn't changed even a bit. But he's like the Joey to Chandler and Monica. We wouldn't want it any other way. He's become practically like a child to us. More like a man-child.

Sometime into the movie, all of them returned from their dates. We all sat down together and had a movie night.

I was in Blake's arms. I looked up to see that he was already looking at me and gave a heart-shattering kiss. The butterflies are very much alive. In fact, they've doubled every time he kisses.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," he replied.

"Aww, I love you guys too," came another reply from Noah.

I turned to see all of my friends with a smile on their faces. We are practically living the best life. I'm glad I bumped into Blake that day and got to know all of them. I wouldn't have expected a more beautiful ending than this.

Everything is finally in its place. I love this life and the people in it.

THE END.

_______________
A/n

The official end to this book. The book has reached 12k and the date is 12/12.

I thought why not publish it on this special day. And it's my birthday today!!!

This book will always hold a special place in my heart ❤️

Thank you for everyone who made it till here. Your reads, comments and votes matter a lot to me.

Thank you and Love you all ❤️

-J