Chapter 15

The girls had turned my room into a chaotic mess in their quest for the perfect dress. After what felt like an eternity, they emerged triumphant.

"This is the one," Ella declared, waving a stunning black dress.

"Just go wear this first," Jessie instructed, handing me the dress.

I examined it, and it was indeed beautiful. The material felt soft and comfy, a black dress with a delicate net overlay that reached just above my knees.

I hadn't seen this dress in my wardrobe before, and I highly doubted if it was even mine. The girls had indeed done a commendable job in finding a dress for me. Hastily, I slipped into the dress and stepped out.

"You look stunning, Crys," Emma exclaimed, enveloping me in a warm hug.

"It's gonna be a hard time for Blake," Ella winked, invoking a small smile at the mention of his name.

The girls were also ready, looking as gorgeous as ever. We patiently awaited the boys to pick us up. Just then, Marta walked in.

"You look beautiful, darling," Marta praised, planting a gentle kiss on my forehead. I reciprocated with a warm hug, grateful for the motherly figure she played in my life.

"You all look beautiful. The boys are here. Come down soon," Marta announced, leaving the room not before giving the girls warm hugs.

With excitement bubbling, we made our way downstairs. As we descended, wolf whistles and appreciative groans greeted us, turning the staircase into our very own glamorous runway. The evening was off to an eventful start.

"Your dress is too short," Parker groaned, mirroring Raymond's sentiment.

"You look awesome, gummy bear," Matt chimed in with a supportive grin.

"Yes, baby doll," Noah added, attempting to come in for a hug but was playfully pushed back by Blake.

Jessie and Mark left in one car. The twins, Raymond and Parker, hopped into one car, leaving me, Blake, Noah, and Matt. Blake graciously opened the car door for me, but Noah swiftly took advantage and claimed the seat before I could.

"Thanks, man," Noah patted Blake, and I couldn't help but chuckle as I made my way to the backseat next to Matt.

If looks could kill, Noah would be six feet under by now. And he stole occasional glances at Noah through the rearview mirror.

The car ride turned into a musical disaster, thanks to Noah's horrendous singing. It was so bad that you couldn't even imagine, and to top it off, Matt decided to join in, creating a cacophony of terrible tunes.

"If you both don't shut your mouth, I swear I'll kick you out," Blake threatened, delivering a swift smack to Noah's head.

Finally, blessed silence prevailed for the rest of the ride. As we approached the party, a wave of nervousness washed over me. I hadn't attended any parties since that incident. The car came to a stop, and we all stepped out. Sensing my uneasiness, Matt offered a reassuring look. I had agreed to come because it meant a lot to the boys, despite my reservations.

"Don't worry, gummy bear, everything is alright," Matt reassured, enveloping me in a comforting hug.

"Cupcake," Blake chimed in, giving me an warm embrace.

"Whatever it may be, I'm always here for you. Relax," he added, planting a gentle kiss on my forehead.

I wished moments like these could freeze in time.

"You look beautiful today. Stay by my side, okay?" Blake requested, his words offering a sense of security amid the party's anticipation.

I nodded. The party was in full swing, the venue packed with people, and red cups littering the floor. Couples were lost in passionate embraces, and the lively atmosphere wasn't exactly helping my unease. However, I reminded myself that I needed to do this for Blake, for the boys. I couldn't let my reservations spoil their success party. Steeling myself, I determined to navigate through the crowd and contribute to the celebration.

"Let me go get a drink. What would you like?" Blake asked.

"One lemonade," I replied, and Blake raised his eyebrows.

"I don't feel like drinking," I shrugged.

The room was filled with a crowd of people, and I didn't even know half of them. Many approached to congratulate Blake for his victory.

Suddenly, Parker came rushing towards us.

"Some people have crashed the party," was all I heard. I couldn't think of anything. Memories from the past came rushing back. While some might think this is common, for me, it's not. Blake was waving his hands in front of my face, trying to bring me back to the present.

"Cupcake, there's a problem. Can you please stay here until I come back?" Blake asked. I couldn't speak; nothing came out of my mouth, so I just nodded.

I didn't feel well, so I made my way to the restroom. I needed to clear my mind. This time, nothing would happen. I had Blake here with me. I had the boys with me.

After a few minutes, I returned. Suddenly, I was pushed against a wall by someone, and that's all I remember. After that, everything went black.

-------------------------------
A/N

Phew finally. I know it's been so long since I last updated but  I have my exams.
I'll try to update frequently.

And yeah what might have happened to crystal?

To know that, you need to wait until next update.

Drop your thoughts.

Click the star below, if you like it.