Start

'8650 4006'

You dialed the number written at the back of the card after successfully persuading random people on the streets to give you money and finally finding a phone booth to use. Well, you could've just stolen but you decided to take the more peaceful option since you're new to this world and you don't want to cause much trouble yet.

"Hello."

"Ah, hello! A guy gave me your business card this afternoon." You replied, trying your best to sound innocent and polite.

"Do you wish to participate in the game?"

"Oh, so he was really saying the truth... Yes, I want to participate."

"If you wish to participate, please state your name and birthdate." The person in the line says and you pause. 'What am I supposed to say? I can't just give a name and my birthdate because I told that Salesman that I have memory loss. Well, This is another person but what if he and that Salesman contact each other? I'll be seen as a liar.'

'Wait, I know.'

You sighed, "Well you see... I got into an accident a few days ago and... I can't really remember my past well. I don't think I have a family or a guardian...Anyway! My point is that I can't really recall my name or birthday, I'm really sorry. But Uhm- You can just... Oh, You can just call me (Y/N)! I don't know if it's good but it's better than having no name." You lied, making sure to feign nervousness and innocence.

"..girl caught in an accident...girl with amnesia..." You heard the person mumble and slightly gasped as if they just remembered something. "Oh, Don't worry ma'am, He had informed us about you." The guy says, referring to the Salesman and You mentally sighed in relief.

"Oh, That's a relief! I thought I couldn't participate anymore." You laughed nervously.

"We'll send a van to pick you up in *insert nearby road*, Password is Green light Red light." With that, the call ended and you did a little happy dance to celebrate your success before going towards the said road with the help of other people (you asked them for directions since you're not familiar with the place)

After arriving, you sat on a bench and patiently waited for the van. You also decided to take the bandage around your head off since you don't want to meet your favorite characters with it on- You were amazed again when you realized that the nasty wound at the back of your head is now completely healed just like your past wounds and past broken limbs too.

A Van finally stopped in front of you.

"Ms. (Y/N)?" The driver inside the van asked you after rolling down the window. 'Oh, they actually used my name.' You thought before smiling at the guard as if you're totally oblivious of what's going to happen, "That's me."

"The Password?"

"The man said It's Red light Green light."

The driver pressed something and the backseat door opened. You excitedly went in, Of course, you know that you're going to be put to sleep just a few seconds from now but that's fine, You're still excited to see your favorite characters- besides, you already know everything that's going to happen so there's no need to stay awake, You also personally think it's better to take a rest before meeting the characters.

As you expected, It didn't take long until sleeping gas filled the car, "Huh? Sr, What's going o..." You tried to ask with fake worry before falling asleep just like the other people in the backseat.

***

'Holy crap, It's so bright.' You instantly thought as you slowly opened your eyes.

You were still trying to adjust your eyes to the light when your memories came rushing in, causing you to instantly sit up and winced after your head and eyes both ached a little, 'That's right! I'm now here!'