An Unforgettable Vacation (Part 1)

It's been a year since the twelve of you left the island.

The Police found enough proof about the Killing games' existence and were in shock to realize that the few people (including Gi-hun) who reported it to them before were all actually telling the truth.

The News spread like wildfire and Unfortunately, the twelve of you gained so much attention since you're the survivors of the 33rd killing game.

Fortunately, The Police told the people not to overwhelm the twelve of you, knowing that it will only worsen your mental states. The people who were seen crossing your personal boundaries or Invading your personal spaces (mostly reporters and nosy people) were taken away by the police and The president (who also heard about the killing games) banned them from coming near to any of you again.

A lot happened ever since the twelve of you left the island.

The Frontman truly sent the money to the survivors' accounts (as you told him) before he was found by the police and put in jail.

The Police also found enough proof that Il-nam and The VIPs were responsible for the killing games and They would've been executed if they were still alive.

The guards (who were caught) were all given death sentences for serial murders and for selling the dead players' organs to the black market.

The Police also found out that you were the one who killed Il-nam, the VIPs, and the guards. They thought about sending you to jail at first, but the Majority of the Public didn't want them to- Saying that they (the people you killed) deserved it, considering that they killed thousands of people just for fun (Il-nam and the VIPs) and money (The guards).

The twelve of you got 3.8 billion each (The Frontman sent the money to your accounts), but since the 4 other players you saved were really grateful for your help, they all decided to give you their 800 million (leaving each of them with 3 billion) as a thank you. They then paid their debts, left, and started their own businesses in other countries.

You had 7 billion in total because of them (your 3.8 billion + the 3.2 billion they gave you), but since Sang-woo didn't have enough money to pay for his 6 MF Billion debt (he still lacks 2.2 billion), you decided to pay his remaining 2.2 billion debt for him despite originally hating him in the show. You also gave him a billion, since he already used up his entire 3.8 billion paying for his debts.

'I hate him so much in the show but he didn't stab Sae-byeok or anyone this time so I guess I'm going to help him.'

'Besides, I still have 3.8 billion, It's no worries.'

You thought, but then Ji-tae gave you a billion.

'WHY ARE THEY SO GENEROUS' You thought as you accepted it, referring to Ji-tae and the 4 other players.

'DAMN OK- I NOW HAVE 4.8 BILLION'

[Gi-hun]

Gi-hun's mother was already dead when he returned, just like in the show- But he was able to give her a proper funeral and burial this time. Sang-woo's mother, Sang-woo, You, Sae-byeok, Ji-yeong, Ali, Ji-tae, Mi-nyeo, and the 4 other players (before they left) you saved attended it. After 2 months, you managed to persuade Gi-hun to go see his daughter. You and your companions walked him to the airport and you received a lot of head pats from him before he left.

(Unlike in the show, He didn't dye his hair red this time, thinking that everything is over)

It's been 9 months since Gi-hun went to America. He would still always text/call each of you though, He would ask if you're alright, if anything happened and stuff like how's your day and if you've been eating or sleeping well. He would also sometimes share stories about his daughter and he also apologized to you for not believing you back then (when you told him Il-nam was the mastermind), and you happily forgave him. It turns out that he's now on good terms with his Ex-wife, much to your surprise.