Night Fight

"ALIIII You're here!" You ran to hug Ali as soon as he entered the room.

'I knew he was gonna survive but I'm still happy to see him. Ali's presence is so comforting and relieving for some reason, he's like a really kind older brother.'

He was surprised at your actions at first, but a few seconds later he smiled and patted your back, "I'm glad you're safe too, (Y/N)" 'WAAAA he's so precious' You thought before letting him go.

"Are you two close?" You both turned in the direction of the voice and saw Sang-woo walking towards the both of you. "Ah! Hello Sir!" You smiled and waved at him, 'Ugh, this btch'

"Your name is (Y/N), right? I just remembered I haven't introduced myself yet, I'm Sang-woo." He introduced himself and You both shook hands, "Nice to meet you, Sir Sang-woo." You said before letting go of his hand.

'I just wanted to talk with Ali, why did you have to butt in?'

"You both know each other?" Ali asked, causing the both of you to turn to him and you nodded, "I met him and Sir Gi-hun outside."

Sang-woo also nodded in agreement before facing you again, "By the way, thank you for what you did that day." He said with a small smile, referring to the time when you gave him 30,000 won. 'I regret helping you that day <3'

"Haha, It's no problem." You laughed, 'God I'm so plastic right now'

"Sirs!" You both turned to where Ali is looking and waving at and saw Gi-hun and Il-nam walking into the room. He ran to them and you did the same, leaving Sang-woo behind.

"You're alive. I was worried." Ali happily said to them. 'Awww'

"Did you think I would die that easily? I'm Seong Gi-hun of Ssangmun-dong." Gi-hun said proudly, tapping his chest while you forced yourself not to cringe, 'You literally almost died, Stop the cap.'

"Oh! You're here." Gi-hun exclaimed as he pointed at you, "I'm glad you're alive." He smiled and patted your head. 'Now that I think about it- What's up with people patting me since earlier?'

"Thanks, Sir Gi-hun. I'm glad you're alive too." You smiled at him before turning to Il-nam with a fake worried expression on, "And you too Sir, I was really worried about you. I noticed that your hands were really shaky earlier." You said with a frown.

Il-nam laughed lightly and patted your shoulder, "Thank you for worrying about me, kid." 'Another pat'

'Il-nam looks so innocent...'

'I really liked him in the show and I was always worried about him- Why did he have to be the mastermind? ugh'

"Old Sir, Are you alright?" Ali also asked him and just like what he did to you, he patted Ali's shoulder with a smile, "Yes, I'm fine."

"It's all thanks to him." He turned to Gi-hun.

"Did you help him, Sir?" You asked Gi-hun, acting as if you don't know what happened.

Gi-hun chuckled and shook his head, "Ah not really." He said with a light laugh, but Il-nam quickly turned to him, "What do you mean? I won because I copied your method." Il-nam proudly said.

You laughed and hugged the both of them, "I'm really happy you're both fine, Sirs." You said, causing both of them to chuckle and Gi-hun patted your head while Il-nam patted your back. 'I'm so nice and harmless, aren't I? You trust me right?'

'Il-nam and Gi-hun are close, so being close to Gi-hun might make it easier for me to become close with Il-nam too.'

'Being close to Il-nam might be beneficial in the future.'