Red light Green light

"I would like to extend a heartfelt welcome to you all. Everyone here will participate in six different games over six days. Those who win all six games will receive a handsome cash prize." The square worker said, earning everyone's attention.

Even Sae-byeok who was still on the floor a while ago is now standing and looking at the red workers, You're doing the same of course but you're low-key disappointed that you didn't get to help her stand up but you reminded yourself that patience is a virtue and that she would've ignored or rejected your offer anyway if you tried to help her stand up.

'Right, right, Sae-byeok is a reserved person, so If I want to get close to her, I need to be patient.' You nodded at your own thoughts.

"And why should we believe that? You took all our stuff and put us to sleep coming here and then you brought us to this strange warehouse. Now you're saying you'll pay us if we go and play a few games? You really expect us to buy that?" Someone in the crowd asked.

'It feels so suffocating here. It looked cool in the show but actually being in this room with 455 other people is suffocating. I know there will be a mass massacre later but I just want to get out of here, please-'

"We reluctantly took all of those measures to maintain confidentiality as we brought you here. We'll return everything once the games are over." You stopped yourself from snorting at what the square worker said. 'Ya'll literally just yeeted them out of the van with their belongings after the voting scene.'

"You all... You all have masks. Why are you wearing those things?" A woman asked. 'Why would they show their faces after kidnapping 456 people?'

"We do not disclose the faces and any personal information of our staff to any of the participants. It's a measure we take to ensure fair games and confidentiality. Please understand."

'I hate this crowded room.'

"Well, I don't believe you one bit. You got that? You tricked us, we were kidnapped. You can make as many excuses as you want to make sure nobody knows you broke the law here. If you're going to make up for that, then we're gonna need something more." Sang-woo said.

'Wait, Sang-woo?' Your eyes widened in realization before you looked around to find him and your expression immediately turned sour after finally spotting him in the crowd. 'Oh, that %#!$&*#!!' You can't help but mentally curse. 'I almost forgot that he's here too- That piece of sht was the reason Ali and Sae-byeok died! Please, I really really hated him in the show. I mean, I know that his character is realistic and that he just wanted to win for his mother but I still hate him.'

'I'll make sure to save Ali and Sae-byeok from him this time.'

You flinched when someone suddenly tapped your shoulder and quickly turned to that person just to realize that it's Sae-byeok. "What are you thinking?" She asked with a stoic expression while you struggled to keep a straight face on.

'Oh, I'm so blessed.' "Why are you asking?"

"You keep staring at that guy." She answered, referring to Sang-woo. 'I can't believe she's actually talking to me ASDFGHJKL' You mentally panicked.

"Ah, It's nothing. I thought he was someone I know." You lied and she nodded before looking away. 'She's standing beside me AAAA'  You bit your lip as hard as you can to stop yourself from smiling because you didn't want to look like a weirdo in front of everyone.

The lights turned off and the large TV turned on, showing a video of 218 getting slapped by the Salesman. 'I should thank that guy if I ever see him again.' You thought, referring to the handsome salesman from yesterday- Seeing Sang-woo getting slapped felt very satisfying.