Improvement

[A/N: No Sae-byeok in this chapter because I want to pay attention to other characters too, but look forward for the next chapter! This chapter might be bad, but I don't know.]

---

Just like what Sae-byeok and Gi-hun did in the show, Ji-yeong took your blindfold off and you bit the rope that's tying her wrists together and pulled it with your teeth to free her. She took her blindfold off before untying her legs and groaned as she stood up.

'Why is she only staring at me? I know we aren't close yet but I helped her, She's not going to walk away like what Sae-byeok did to Gi-hun right?' There was a brief moment of silence, causing you to slowly grow anxious but sigh in relief when she finally knelt beside you and untied you, and To your surprise, She didn't just untie your arms but also your legs.

"Thank you!" You thanked her and smiled as soon as you stood up. 'AAAA I'm so glad that I'm with Ji-yeong instead of an extra character or in the worst-case scenario, with Deok-su. Ji-yeong is also one of my favorite characters- She was only present in 3 episodes but I quickly got attached to her character, Why did she have to die in episode 6?'

'I'll make sure to save her too this time, I really want to see her and Sae-byeok drinking mojitos in Jeju Island!'

'For now, I want to befriend her hehehe'

"You don't look like a bothersome person, so I helped you." She said as she rummaged in her bag for her clothes and started getting dressed. 'Wait a second- Speaking of clothes, I only have my hospital gown.' You mentally facepalmed and sighed, having no choice but to wear it.

'Wait...' You gasped when you saw the money you earned from playing Ddakji on the ground. 'I completely forgot that I have that! Oh, I'm so glad they gave it back.' You thought as you picked it up, Referring to the red workers who took it while you were in the game.

"A hospital gown?" Ji-yeong tilts her head.

"I just escaped the hospital when I met that Salesman guy." You replied. 'Ahaha, Ji-yeong is talking to me, this is so cool'

"Did you get into an accident or something?" She asked and you nodded, so she asked another question, "Why did you escape the hospital?"

"Well..." You scratched your head, "I don't have money to pay for the hospital bills, I guess."

'Lies. I didn't really care about the hospital bills, I just hated the fact that I was in that hospital ever since I arrived in this world- I wanted to meet the characters, Not lie down on that hospital bed until the games are over.'

"How?" Ji-yeong asked, referring to how you escaped the hospital.

"I jumped off the second-floor window."

'Now that I think about it, that was a very stupid idea. I literally jumped off the window with my leg and arm casts on, I just got lucky that my bones didn't crack like potato chips or eggshells.'

"You...." Ji-yeong looked at you with disbelief "Weren't your bones broken?"

"Uh yeah..." You awkwardly laughed. "..I don't know.. maybe I forgot- Wait no, I mean..-"

'What should I say?' You mentally facepalmed but your eyes quickly widened when she laughed quietly. 'OH, SHE'S LAUGHING! Well, It was just a chuckle but still... AAA I made Ji-yeong chuckle! That should be an improvement right? My relationship with her should've improved even just a bit right? I hope so because I really really want to be friends with her.'

"Your weird." She said, but it didn't sound like an insult at all so you smiled.

Ji-yeong turns around and starts walking away, rubbing her hands together because of the chilly night breeze. "What's your name? I'm (Y/N)." You asked as you followed her.