Tarlos - Proposal 1/2

"Gabriel?" "Yes TK what is it?" The older man asked, "Gabriel I would like to ask your permission to marry your son," TK's face was so alive but also nervous, "TK I have considered you a son to me for a very long time. Now just make it official, have you got a ring?" He fished in his pocket for the red box, popping it open he reveal a black band with a rainbow inside the ring, "It's beautiful TK good luck."

Meanwhile Carlos pulled Owen aside at the 126, "Owen a word?" "Sure Carlos what is it?" "Owen I want to marry your son," "That's getting to the point there Carlos, I've never seen TK this happy. So I'm just being nosy but the ring?" Carlos effortlessly pulled out the ring box, it was a silver band with a thin streak of gradient rainbow on the edge. It had engraving in the middle saying, 'This is how much I love you,' he knew TK would love it. Nancy and Veronica exchanged glances both knowing what is gonna be happening this evening. Those two were out ahead to get some dinner to wait for TK and Carlos to show up.

The two seemed very energetic for there date night, they planned on going to go watch Disney's Jungle Cruise (good film btw I personally loved it). TK was on the edge of his seat for most of the film till Carlos had enough of him almost falling off the seat every two minutes and he pushed the seat divided back up to pull TK towards him. Carlos found pretty quickly that it was him being comforted. Once the film had ended they headed out to go to Sprinkles for an ice cream. They stopped however to look at the fountain, both Veronica and Nancy came out of hiding to discreetly film it, "TK do you remember when you fell in this fountain?" "Yeah I was on call stood on the edge you yelled saved ya and I went splash," "Well I want to be that guy," "What guy," "The one you turn to when you need advice, the one you run to when your hurt. What I'm saying is Tyler Kennedy Strand," "Wait," TK said as Carlos was on one knee, he fished through his pocket to pull out his box, "1, 2, 3, will you marry me? Yes," they said in unison as the crowds drawn whistled like maniacs with delight. The pair slipped the rings on one another and thanks the two girls for there help. Now they could understand the looks they were giving each other.