A chance chap 7

⚠️TW:NONE I THINK⚠️
/////////////////////////////////////////////////

No one's pov

It was the next day Eloise hadn't say anything to Scarlett or Lizzie ever since they told them they wanted to take her home with them which had Lizzie and Scarlett worried...
It was about 9am when Scarlett got a call from a lawyer saying they could take Eloise home with them if she agreed to it.
Scarlett and Lizzie decided to wait a little bit to ask Eloise again now that she's looks a little confused they also decided it was a good idea that Clara talked with Eloise to see if she would agree to come home with them...

Eloise's pov

I saw Clara walk into my room I'm pretty sure she's here to speak to me about going to live with Scarlett and Lizzie.
"Hey Eloise how are you feeling?" Calara asks me
"I'm good thanks" I lie the truth is my leg is hurting like a bitch same as my stomach but I don't really want to bother anybody no one needs to worry about an orphan teenager.
"I hear that Elizabeth and Scarlett talked to you about going to live with them how do you feel about that" Carla asks me again
I don't have an awnser for that I really don't know how to feel, so I shrug.
"You want to know something ? I think they would be a really good fit for you, they look like a really nice couple, loving,friendly and caring and for what I know that's all you've ever wanted right"
"Yeah I guess so" I say
"So what has you all worried and indecisive huh?"
"I-I guess I'm juts scared" witch is true I am scared I don't want to ever go through what I went through in marks care or in neither of the homes I've been before...
"Oh hunny I know you are,but I really do believe they could be it you know, the forever family you've been dreaming for since you were a little girl" she reasons
"I don't know Clara"
"Okay how about you go with them for a trial week and after that I'll go check on you and if you want to leave you just say the word and we'll pack all your stuff,yeah?"
"I guess trying wouldn't be that bad" I figured that's a fair deal it's practically the first time Clara  is so interested about how I feel about going to new home I'm kind off glad she's taking my emotions into consideration it felt really shitty when she didn't..
"Okay hun I'm gonna go talk to them" I juts nodded and saw her leave.

Lizzie's pov
I saw the social worker coming up to Scarlett and I so I nudge her and she looked up from her phone
"Hello Scarlett, hello Elizabeth"
"Hello Clara" we both say
"I wanted to let you know that i juts talked to Eloise and we got to an agreement she will stay with you for a week and after that I'll make a visit see if she likes it with you and if she does she'll stay but if she doesn't then we'll find her another home"
I definitely didn't expect that I hoped she just wanted to stay with usd as long as well forever,  I looked at Scarlett and her face looked like she was thinking the same as I was and I'm pretty sure Clara saw that donde she started talking again
"Look guys I know this is a little disappointing but you also have to know that Eloise has been through a lot there's so much trauma from all her life that is hard for her to trust people even more when she doesn't know them, I'm sure she'll like to stay with you and after that week she won't even want to see me again"
I hope she's right I just want to stay with Eloise as long as I can I know that sounds a little selfish but I believe she could fill the whole that Scarlett and I feel in our life... after that, Carla gave us Eloise's file and left Scarlett and I decided to read it later.
"Babe?" I say
"Yeah my love" Scarlett awnsears
"Do you think Eloise would want to stay with us after that week I mean would she? Cuz I don't want to let her go if she doesn't"
"Oh baby I don't know I hope she does want to stay because all I want is to give her so much love and take care of her"
"Me too"
We look at each other into our eyes and our mouths connect to each other I feel her soft lips against mine I feel all my worries go away... god I love this woman so much.
Eloise's pov
I see scar and Lizzie coming to my room when I look at them they are smiling... why,why does that smile make me feel so comforted and loved honestly it's scaring me a little bit.
"Hey hunny how are you feeling" Scarlett asks me
"I-I'm okay" a total and completely lie everything is hurting so fucking bad
"Sweetie are you sure? We can go call a nurse if you want,are you in any pain" Lizzie say god why do I love it so much when they call me those names ? What's wrong with me?
"I-I-" I can't get any words out cuz I know if I do I will start crying from the pain and I really don't want to look like a baby in front o them..
"Hey,babes it's okay what's wrong" I guess they could see me trying to hold back tears but honestly the pain was killing me I really didn't want to bother them but I can't take this anymore
"Everything hurts please don't be mad I wanted to say something but I didn't wan to bother you and I juts" I started talking really fast when Scarlett stoppped me
"Hey,hey, El , breath hunny it's okay we're not mad we just want to help you okay?" I nodded and saw Lizzie living the room to get a nurse
"Wait El?" I asked
"Oh yeah I thought it could be a good nick name you know Eloise, El, if you don't like it then I can just call you Eloise" I couldn't believe what she was saying I never had a nickname before
"No,no, I like it" I smiled and she smiled damn this is the first time I smiled in so long I missed it.
I saw a doctor coming behind Lizzie with a needle and some medicine yup a thing about me I really don't love needles like not one little bit. He got to my side and started cleaning where he was going to put the needle but I started shaking and tears started to fall down my checks
"Hey,hey it's okay want me to hold your hand?" Lizzie said
I nodded rapidly,she grabbed my hand and squeezed it to distract me which actually worked I didn't even feel the needle going in...
"See you did it,you're so brave" she said while pulling a sttring of my hair behind my ear and kissing my head...
It was weird no one had ever done anything like that to me I almost freak out when she did but at the end of felt nice, way too nice which is scary...
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
Will Eloise let Scarlett and Lizzie take care of her?
Will she want to stay with them forever?
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
A/N
Hey guys hope you liked this chapter it's kind of a filler but with a little bit of fluff at the end anyways have a nice day everyone ❤️