Am I dying? Chap 12

⚠️TW: PERIOD TALK⚠️
/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Eloise's pov

To say I was nervous is an understatement I mean I really don't like needles or doctors or hospitals or anything that's ralated to it, I literally can't sit still and I don't know why but I really want to cry and not to mention my stomach is hurting so yeah I'm great.

We pull up at the hospital and I really don't want to go in there I mean why can't my leg stitches be the same as my stomach ones , they dissolved on they're own why did I have to get this ones taken out??

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my back and Lizzie whispering "hey it's going to be okay I'll hold your hand through all of it" damn that actually made me feel better.

Okay so now I'm about to shit my pants the doctor just walked in and I really want to run away right now but I can't, well I could, but it wouldn't be good for anybody...

The doctor started to take the stitches off while Lizzie drew a square on the palm of my hand helping me to breath while Scarlett told me the story of how she and Lizzie met , boy were they good I didn't even feel a thing when the doctor said he was done I was actually surprised I mean, I was scared but I guess it was all for nothing.

We walked or to the car and got in and Lizzie started driving but I noticed we weren't going to the house so I decided to ask where we were going
"umm where are we going?"

"Oh we're going to go get groceries" Scarlett said and I just nodded

When we got there Lizzie and Scarlett started to put a hat and sunglasses on but like why? I mean the sun is not even out it's actually pretty cloudy I think they both saw my face and that's when Scarlett said "it's for the paparazzi hun" ohhhh right I forgot they're famous, ups. Here's the thing when I found out they where famous it didn't really change anything they're just normal people and I like that.

We walked in the store and for some reason my stomach started hurting even more but I didn't say anything since I don't want to be a bother.

While we were in the middle of shopping I guess Lizzie noticed something was off since she asked me what's up but I told her I was fine, I think she didn't believe me but I don't care honestly.

We finally got home but it was only Lizzie and I cause Scarlett had to go to an interview tonight so she had to go get ready or whatever they do before that I honestly have no clue.

My stomach was still hurting so I decided to go to the bathroom I pulled down my pants and underwear but I noticed something blood. HOLY SHIT WHY IS THERE BLOOD?? AM I DYING??

"LIZZIEEEEEE" she came into my room running

"What what's wrong? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Can I come in?" She started asking honestly what do I answer am I hurt well I am bleeding right?

"IM DYINGGGG" I said

"Wait what how??"

"T-there's blood" I said

"Where?? " she asked panicked

"I-I- it's on my underwear" I said  when I heard her let out a sighn and a little chuckle, wait what? Why is she Laughing when I'm dying? Does she really hate me that much? When she finally said something...

"Ohh sweetie you're not dying you juts got your period" what the hell I a period?

"A what??" I asked

"Why don't you come out of there so we can talk yeah?" She told me so I pulled my pants up and opened the door.

"Come here sit down" she patted my bed so I did

"Okay so do you know where baby's come from? Lizzie asked

"What I, of course I do" still trying to figure out what did that have to do with me bleeding.

"Okay so every mont the uterus wall gets ready for a baby. If there's no baby,then the uterus wall comes off and it bleeds. And that's exactly what's happening to you, you're body is beginning to mature and be ready so one day you can be a mom, and that's why this happens once a month. There's lots of things that come with it. Mood swings, cramps, changes on your body temperature... and it's also different for everybody and it can also be for you, sometimes you can bleed a lot and other not that much or some times it can hurt and others just don't, but El you should never be embarrassed about it okay? It's something completely normal that happens to mostly every woman."

"Ohhh  wait so that's why my stomach's been hurting all day?" I asked trying to see if a understood

"Yeah it could be, wait why didn't you tell me?" She asked

"I - I didn't want to bother you, I'm sorry"

"Hey, no it's okay"

"But wait what do I do for like you know umm not get blood all over me" I said shyly

"Oh well there's lots of things. Pads, tampons, menstrual cups, and more but if I'm being honest for you it'll be better to juts start with a pad" she said showing it to me

"I-I gues, the other ones look scary" I said

"They can be but I'm promise you, you'll be fine" after that she showed me how to put a pad on and so I went in to the bathroom and did the same as she did and it was actually pretty easy, I walked out of the bathroom and walked up to Lizzie and gave her a hug and whispered "thank you" to her.

She smiled and the asked me
"is that stomach of yours still hurting?" And I nodded

"Come with me" she said so followed her to the living room and told me to lay down and tossed me a blanket when she came back she had something in her hand "here it's a heating pad it'll help with the cramps" and she put it on my stomach. She was about to leave when I called out for her I wanted to snuggle with her but I didn't know how to ask but as if she could read my mind she layed down on the couch and pulled me to her chest... I was pretty tired so I just gave in a fell asleep

Lizzie's pov

About 2 hours had passed and I still had El snuggled on my chest when I heard Scarlett come in.

"Hey babe how was the interview?" I asked her whispering a little bit, she looked at me wierdly when she saw El asleep.

"It was good, is she okay?" Scarlett asked

"Yeah she's okay,  she got her first period today, poor  thing thought she was dying" I said with a little chuckle

"Ahhh but did you tell her that everything was fine I mean- " I cut her off and told her that I gave her the whole talk and that she was fine.

"Come on go get changed and come snuggle here with us" I told her she left pretty quickly and about 5 minutes later she came down and layed with El and I she must have been pretty tired since she fell asleep pretty quickly... I smiled to my self looking at my two loves and fell asleep happy as I'll ever be.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////
A/N
Okay okay I know El is 15 buttt our girl is a late bloomer okay? Okay.
Anyway hope your having a great day/ night /afternoon whatever time it is wherever you are... and remember that I love you and apreciate every single one of you ❤️
Also I apologize in advance if I don't post next week. I have exams but I'll try and post if I can.