Home? chap 8

⚠️TW: NONE I THINK⚠️
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
Eloise's pov
I had to stay in the hospital for a con minute uple of days in which Scarlett and Lizzie stayed with me they actually alternated because only one person could stay the night so that was nice, I guess but I couldn't help but feel like I was bothering them I mean they both had to sleep in a hard chair juts because of me.

Today I was getting discharged I guess that's good it means I get to go home but I'm also really nervous because that means going to live with Scarlett and Lizzie and I honestly don't know how to expect. I mean they have been more than nice this past few days but that's how it always is, they're always nice at first and then it goes south. they play with your feelings.

"Hey sweetie excited to go home?" Lizzie asked me I noticed that she calls me sweetie and Scarlett hunny which I actually like I know a bit cringey but no one had ever called me anything like it so It's nice...

"Yeah I guess so" I answered honestly I don't know how I feel about it I'm excited but really nervous I haven't been out in the world for a really long time and going back it's scarying me a little bit....

Scarlett's pov

We started to walk out of the hospital while Lizzie pushed El since she's in a wheelchair she doesn't actually need it it's juts hospital protocol...

We we go out in the light I hear El take a shaky breath and I turn around to see her with tears in her eyes, "hunny what's wrong?" I ask her, she juts shakes her head i guess she doesn't want to talk then

I keep walking when we reach the car i see El whipe a tear fast from her cheeck I guess it's best if I don't say anything she really doesn't want to talk... I can see that Lizzie noticed to but didn't say anything either.

The drive home was silent I looked back at El and she looked scared and nervous I guess that's fair it must be horrible going to a new home and even worse with people that you don't know and after what she's been through that is totally understandable.

We get home and I look at El, she's scanning the house in awe. Good she's so cute.

The house ^^^

The house ^^^

Eloise's pov
The car pulls up and I get out I walk a little bit until I look in front of me damn I this this is the best house I've lived in since I was born, I'm just starting at it in awe i don't rally know how my room will be but the house is most sertantly gorgeous.

"Hey El, you coming in? " Scarlett asks me
"Uhh yeah, I'm going" I step into the house and omg this is way prettier from the inside than the outside I can't believe I'm going to live here...
"Hey sweetie want to see your room?" Lizzie says looking at me in actually kind of surprised I get a room so far this looks good.

"I get a room? Just for me?" I ask kind of surprised
"Off course yo do hun" Scarlett tell me
Wait a minute I have a room and juts for me? Wow.