Night time chap 9

⚠️TW: PANICK ATTACK, NIGHTMARE ⚠️
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
Eloise's pov
I was running and running feeling his breath right behind me I was trying to yell but nothing was coming out of my mouth, he kept yelling at me telling me to come back. I didn't. I was bawling my eyes out trying to run faster but it felt like I was on that same place until I felt it... he grabbed me from the back and I yelled...

I jolted up after waking up from a nightmare I felt my chest tightening and tears streaming down my checks my breathing was out of place and I couldn't seem to get it back I was starting to feel dizzy when I hear the door open...

I jumped and loooked to the door to see Scarlett and Lizzie standing there I got even more scared now that I had woken them up, what if they hurt me? I really did try to be quite

"El hunny, breath you need to breath" Scarlett told me but I really couldn't the dream kept playing in my head it was like a shit load of flashbacks but they were all the same.
"El baby can I hug you?" Lizzie asked me I hesitated for a while but I really don't remember the last time someone hugged me and right now I really needed one, I nodded and she immediately wrapped her arms around my while squeezing me tight that felt good, and for some reason it was helping me calm down "listen to my heart beat babe concentrate on it" I did juts that and i don't know how but that got my breathing back in place... I felt a hand on mine and I flinched but when I looked, it was Scarlett, I grabbed her hand and she started to run circles with her thumb over it....

I had finally calmed down more but I felt like shit for disturbing them I mean I did woke them up in the middle of the night because of a stupid nightmare
"I-I-I'm sorry" I managed to get out
"Ohhh baby what are you sorry for?" Lizzie said
"I umm i w-woke you up a-and i-Im bothering you"
"Hey hunny no, you are not a bother at all we want to take care of you and we mean that, it doesn't matter at what time or day you need usd we'll be here" Scarlett assured me, I don't know what to answer to that I mean I want to believe her but I just can't I can't get fooled again.

Lizzie's pov

I had my sweet girl wrapped around my arms she was clinging to me like I was going to disappear. I feel so bad that she feels like she's a bother to usd when all Scarlett and I want to do is hel her and take care of her.

I start to unwrap my self from her hold but she juts tightens it more I look up to Scarlett and see that she's playing with Eloise's hair, I give her a look and she gives me a nod telling me that it's okay "hey bubs how about you sleep with us tonight yeah?" I asked quietly trying not to startle her again... she doesn't answer but I see her eyes are starting to close but she still won't let go of me so I possition her so I can carry her to our room.

I lay El in the middle of Scarlett and I, she's still holding me tight even tho she's falling a sleep it looks like playing with her hair makes her sleepy witch I find really cute.

"Hunny close those eyes" scarlet tells her
"Your safe now we promise no one's going to hurt you" I say with that I feel her breathing even and see that she's asleep.

Scarlett pov

I feel really bad for El I mean I don't know what her nightmare was about but it seemed like it was really scary maybe it wasn't juts a nightmare it was more like a flash back...

"Babe?" Lizzie says quietly

"Yeah?" I answer her

"Do you think she'll be okay I mean I don't want her to be ashamed or think that she's bothering us even more than she already is I- I juts love her so much and I don't want her to suffer you know" Lizzie rambles

"Ohh babe I know I hope she doesn't either and I love her too, so much even if she doesn't see it or maybe doesn't want to believe it I honestly have no clue what goes through that beautiful mind of hers but I really wish I did" I reply

"Yeah... mee too I juts want to know what caused her to be scared. Wait is this what it feels like when mothers say they're always worried?" She says

I think about it for a second before answering that but know that I'm really think about it I am worried like worried, worried so I guess this is how mothers feel and this may sound insane but I like it.

"I guess so, so that means we are her moms?" I ask

"I don't know I guess that's up to her I mean if she does see us as her mothers at some point it would be grate but all I really want to do is take care of her because I already love her so much"

"Me too baby, me too"

We look at Each other and I lean in giving her a kiss she smiles while we kiss and I can't help but smile too, life feels so complete with my two girls here with me I look beside me and see Lizzie and El huggin each other tightly and I can't help but smile. This is all I Ever wanted I'm the luckiest person in the world.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

How will Eloise feel when she wakes up?
How will she feel after letting her guard down?
Will she trust them more of push them further away?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////
A/N
hey guys! Idk how I feel about this chapter honestly is more like a filler but also kinda nice idk 😂
Anyway hope you have a great day and don't forget to take care of yourselves ❤️