Hard? Chap 14

⚠️TW: RAPE, ASSAULT ⚠️
/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Scarlett's pov

There she was, standing there with tears in her eyes but before Lizzie or I could say anything she sprinted up the stairs and closed her bedroom door as loud as she could.

"Shit" I hear Lizzie say when I look at her she has tears in her eyes too

"I fucked up didn't i? I-I that's not what I wanted to say, I wanted to say how hard it has been for her but also for us because it was a big change but how I also love it and would never give it up and how maybe we shouldn't be talking about her like we felt bad for her because I don't want her thinking we pity her" she said now fully crying.

"I know baby, me too I guess it was bad timing but we really need to go and talk to her"

"I know"

Eloise's pov

I walk down the stairs to see if there's something to drink since I'm pretty thirsty when I hear...

" yeah you're right I feel like we take a step forward but then we take two steps back with the simplest things I don't know if we should be doing this it's to har-" said Lizzie but before she could finish her sentence I made my presence known by a stupid wood crack

The thing is I knew they didn't actually love me but I had my hopes up a little about they wanting me, but I guess I was wrong, really wrong I mean they want to send me back honestly I don't know why I had my hopes so high I mean It's always like this they always act like they care but at the end of the day, they don't.

Before any of them could say anything I ran as fast as I could to my room and closed the door tears started to fall down my cheeks.

Why am I so stupid? Why did I think they would actually want me, that they actually cared. I keep doing this to myself I promised that I wasn't gonna get fooled but I guess that didn't work.

"El, El can we talk to you" said Scarlett behind the door. Why? Why would they want to talk to me if all they said was how difficult I am. Do they want to hurt me? But she sound really anxious like she wants to know if I'm okay... wait what?, no. This this is how they fooled me.

Lizzie well more like Elizabeth and Scarlett kept telling me to open the door and talk to them I'm actually getting fed up the thing is I'm not sad anymore, I'm angry, im angry that I let myself think they wanted me, I'm angry that I let them fool me, im angry mostly at my self.

I got so angry at listening to them practically begging for me to come out that I got my headphones out and put music as loud as I could so I couldn't listen to them and well that ended up on me falling asleep

Lizzie's pov

I feel like shit, I messed up big time, she got it all wrong I never ment to hurt her at all.

Right now Scarlett and I are trying to talk to El well more like begging her to come out of her room, we know the door is not locked but we still want to respect her privacy and for what just happened I don't think it would be a good idea to just barge into her room.

It's been about 30 minutes and she still hasn't said anything.

"Maybe we should just go in?" Scarlett said to which I nodded

We opened the door to see El with her headphones on laying on her bed with her cheecks stained with tears. She fel asleep crying because of me, because of what I said.

"Come on let's leave her to sleep"

Eloise's pov

I wake up about 2 hours later, I look at my night stand to see that my water bottle is empty "shit" I say under my breath, I really don't want to go down stairs I know they'll be there and will want to talk to me, but I am pretty thirsty maybe I should just go and ignore them.

I walk down the stairs and go directly to the kitchen and fill up my water bottle and when I go to walk up the stairs when I hear a "El, please ?" From Lizzie.

Lizzie's pov

I see Eloise walking down the stairs and walk directly to the kitchen, I look over Scarlett and she gives me a nod telling me to try and see if she talks to us.

"El, please?" I say to her more like beg her. She looks undecided she does stop walking and looks over at me and Scarlett I hear her sighn when she walks over and sits on the chair right in front of us.

"Talk then" she says with her voice sounding mad well I expected every single feeling except from anger. This is Definitely going to be hard

"Look baby-" she cuts me off

"Don't baby me, you don't care, you don't want me, stop calling me that" she says. Wow okay that actually hurt a little because I do care and I do want her.

"El you just got it all wrong I never meant this, what I was trying to say was something completely different to what you walked into" I try to tell her as calm as I can

"We love you so much El" Scarlett says to wich I nod

"No, no you don't you just want to send me away" she says getting worked up

"El that's not true" I tell her

"If it's not then what we're you saying huh?" she says crossing her arms

"I wanted to say that it has been hard for us well for you and us you have to admit it has been a big change not only for you but also for us-"

Eloise's pov

Hard for them? Is this a joke? I can't take it anymore that's it

"Hard?? You think it's been hard for you?? Do you know how awful it is to feel like you don't belong anywhere, like no one cares about you, like you are just a peace of shit because I do and that's how I've been treated my hole life. You think it's been hard?? WHAT ABOUT ME? WHAT ABOUT BEING 10 YEARS OLD AND BEING MOLESTED EVERY SINGLE NIGHT FOR 6 MONTHS, I WAS A CHILD THAT I NEVER GOT TO BE, I WAS TREATED LIKE SHIT, I WAS BEATTEN TILL I BLACKED OUT I WAS ALWAYS REMINDED OF HOW MUCH I WASNT LOVED OF HOW MUCH I WASNT CARED FOR AND YOU SAY IT HAS BEEN HARD ON YOU? HAVE YOU BEEN LOCKED UP FOR SO LONG AND LEFT THERE SO SOME MAN COULD RAPE AND DO WITH YOU WHATEVER HE FUCKING WANTED TO REMIND YOU EVERY TIME HOW HE WAS IN CHARGE AND HOW NO ONE NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON WILL SHOW UP AND FIND YOU, and you say it has been a big change for you, and you say how hard it was been, well I guess we have a different definition of hard.

No one's pov

Well, Eloise had just confessed most of her trauma to them and not exactly the way they wanted that to come out.

Scarlett and Lizzie both had shocked faces and didn't know what to say, they did know Eloise had been through a lot of trauma but they never imagined something like this. while Eloise just had tears streaming down her checks. they all didn't know what to say to each other.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

What will happen now?

Will Eloise let them talk to her?

How will she feel after telling them all her trauma?

Will Scarlett and Lizzie be able to fix this mess?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////
A/N
Welp this was something I really hope you liked it I had this idea for a while and I had it written but it got deleted some how and to be honest I think the one I had first was better than this one but oh well
Anyway hope you have a great day/ night / afternoon wherever time it is where you are and don't forget to take care of yourselves.
Love y'all ❤️