D̸͍͇̆͆u̴͕͘ć̶͍̣ḳ̷̈́̋ ̴͍̈́S̸̪͂̍ö̷͖́u̷͖͈̅̚p̵̮̬̌!̷̡̣̓̇

A/N:
duck soup
/ˌdək ˈso͞op/
noun
INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
an easy task, or someone easy to overcome.

___________________________________

I woke up in my bed with a pack of melted peas on my pillows. My head wasn't pounding, thankfully. I made my way downstairs. It was late in the day. I wandered around until I found the kids watching two people fencing in the backyard.

"Kick her butt, Uncle Scrooge!" Webby chanted.

"You're awake," Dewey said.

"Feeling better?" Louie asked.

"Yes. Thank you for asking, Lou." Huey and Webby turned at the sound of my voice.

Webby jumped up and hugged me. I picked her up, and she laughed. One fencer lowered their sword and ran over to us. Scrooge took off the white hood.

"Are ya alright?"

"I'm great." I nodded. I touched the bruise on his face. "You?"

"He's good. Been giving me a workout all morning." The other fencer ran up to us. She took her hood off and extended a hand. "Isabella Finch."

"I know." I shifted Webby, so I had to use both hands to hold her and she put her hand down. "You're sort of a celebrity around here."

"I've noticed," she chuckled.

"Don't let me interrupt. I'll join the kids." She pulled Scrooge back to where they were sparring.

"I don't like her Aunt ____," Webby mumbled.

"I'm glad it's not just me this time." I sat on the lawn by the boys.

"She keeps asking about you and doesn't want to leave Uncle Scrooge alone," Webby said.

"Here we go again," Louie mumbled.

"She's the original Junior Woodchucks. Of course she's interested in Aunt ____," Huey ranted.

"She's been overly weird about it," Webby told me.

"If Webby thinks it's weird, it's definitely overreaching," I agreed.

"She's Bradford's grandmother," Webby said, glaring at her.

"Apparently, she was trapped in that other dimension you and Uncle Scrooge got sucked into in her search for the Solego's Circuit." Huey flipped the spot in the journal.

"They told you about it?" I asked, mildly concerned.

"Finch mentioned it for a second," Louie sounded bored and Dewey blurted over him, pouting.

"But Uncle Scrooge said that was a grown up only discussion."

"I bet he did," I mumbled.

Webby snuggled in my lap as we watched them fence in silence. Dewey said something to Louie, and they left. They were both good, so points were rarely made. However, Webby let me know when one of them did with a loud scream or a muffled boo, though the sound was covered by Huey's enthusiastic clapping. After a few minutes, they had a winner. Webby ran up to Scrooge. I followed.