Days in the Sun!

A/N: The tile is from beauty and the beast. I love the song and fits so well with this chapter! Give it a listen.

Girl's POV:

She headed towards the kitchen. Her mind was spinning violently as she thought of all the possibilities the new information could mean. The McDuck family curses, blessings, and prophecies that she would now belong to. That she had always belonged to. She was a McDuck by blood. That meant Uncle Scrooge could technically be her uncle. The mere thought made her want to squeal. She wondered which McDuck was her parent. What had transpired to make Beakley take her in and not tell Scrooge about the connection? She didn't realize that Lena was in front of her until she ran into her.

"Webbigail," Violet said. "Are you alright?"

"My magic sensed something was wrong. I don't know how to explain it but," Webby cut Lena off.

"I'm fine," she stammered.

They gave her an unconvinced look, and she was about to combust with the news. She looked around and pulled them to her room. She didn't know where to start.

"Deep breaths, Webbigail," Violet said.

She hadn't noticed she was hyperventilating. She took a deep breath.

"I just found out that I'm a McDuck!" she squealed.

"What?!" they said in sync.

"That seems highly unlikely," Violet added.

"____ told me about," Webby was cut off by an exasperated Lena.

"____ has been acting suspiciously lately. We might wanna look into this for ourselves Pink, before we buy into her crazy theories," Lena hummed.

"I agree ____ has not been herself, but it is highly unlikely she would lie about this. She knows how much this would mean to Webbigail," Violet said.

"Is there any concrete evidence?" Lena asked. Webby hesitated. "There's only one way to find out."

Lena headed towards the bedroom door.

"Wait! I'm supposed to be guarding Finch!" Webby jumped, just remembering her.

"The old lady in the kitchen?" Lena asked. Webby nodded quietly.

"I'm on it," Violet said, running out of the room.

"Alright, where to first?" Webby asked.

"_____'s room since she's the one that told you." Lena headed for the door again.

"Wait!" Lena paused, looking annoyed now. "Let's use the vents."

"Good thinking, Pink. That won't draw unwanted suspicion. After you."

Webby led her to the vent in her room. She shuffled into the vent. Lena crawled in behind her. Webby easily found ____'s room. There wasn't much in there. Lena dumped her backpack out on the bed and went through her desk. Meanwhile, Webby went through her nightstand. There wasn't anything interesting except an old journal that ____ had sticky notes all over.

"Nothing," Lena said, crossing her arms. "Where else can we check?"

"Um, well ____ told me to ask Granny for more information. I don't want to believe she would hide something like this from me, but," Webby faltered.