Chapter 1: Is this a dream?

A/N: Hello guys! Yall have officially started this book. Chapter 1. This will probably suck but hey I'll at least try my best. I hope you all like it and make sure to give me your feedback. Anyways enjoy this chapter and the image.

---------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

"Hey are you okay?! I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?"

I spaced out, starring into his eyes. 'Is this real?! Is this a dream?! Is this really Tanjiro?!' I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize I spaced out until I heard Tanjiro say, "Hey, are you okay? Did you hit hard?" He sounded concerned and worried.

I snap out of my thoughts and state out quietly, "I-im fine don't worry.. I- uh-" I'm suddenly interrupted by Tanjiro saying, "Here let me help you up." With that, he lifts me up and he seems to stay in shock for a bit. I wonder why?

"Is something wrong?" I ask, worried I may have something on me. He quickly shakes his head, "No. It's nothing." He then gives me one of his signature closed eyed smile.

'I swear to god this boy is so precious!' But I am quickly interrupted by a alarm meaning that I only have 15 minutes left until school starts. I panic and quickly pick up my stuff.

I do a quick bow and say, "S-sorry I got to go!" With that, I quickly run off, leaving Tanjiro behind.

◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇

Tanjiro's POV

I was walking out of my house when I suddenly run into a girl. I manage to hold my ground and not fall, but the girl wasn't so lucky as she falls onto the hard pavement. 'Ouch' I thought as I saw how roughly she landed.

I quickly go up to her and ask with concern in my voice, "Hey are you okay?! I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?"

She looks up at me and I am immediately mesmerized by her features. She is stunningly beautiful. Her h/l h/c hair perfectly complimented her soft s/c skin tone. Some strands of her h/c went down on her face perfectly. Her eyes were a mesmerizing e/c. Everything matched her soft features.

I snap out of these thoughts once I realize I was thinking of all these embarrassing things. She seems to be starring at me as well though and that gets me worried if she is hurt, so I ask, "Hey, are you okay? Did you hit hard?"

That seemed to have brought her out of her trance and I hear her say with such a quiet voice that I almost didn't catch it, "I-im fine don't worry.. I- uh-"
I interrupted her unintentionally, thinking she was done talking. 'STUPID! SHE WASN'T DONE! IM SO RUDE!' I mentally face palm at this, but manage to keep my composure.

I quickly offer her help by saying,  "Here let me help you up." Once those words came out my mouth, I lift her up from the ground and set her down. I quickly look at her in shock as I notice how petite and surprisingly short she is. I couldn't help but think that was so adorable.

I seemed to have made it obvious I was shocked and she asks, "Is something wrong?"She seemed worried to which I quickly shake my head and say, "No. It's nothing." I give her a closed eyed smile.

I was about to introduce myself but I then hear a sudden alarm. That seems to have caused her to panic as she quickly bows at me and quickly says, "S-sorry I got to go!" With that, she runs off, leaving me behind as I wonder who she is.

I'm brought out my thoughts when Nezuko, Inosuke and Zenitsu all surround me. They didn't seem to have noticed the girl as she had already disappeared.

"Hey let's get going Big Brother or we'll be late for school." I heard Nezuko say as Zenitsu seemed to be day dreaming while Inosuke was shouting nonsense.