Eighteen

Asher

With an assortment of snacks in hand, I crawl back in bed and scoot up against the headboard, holding my arm out to Noelle. She snuggles beside me and plunges her hand in the popcorn bowl. Remi moves to her other side, and a pang of jealousy shoots through me when she leans her head on his shoulder. Killian sprawls at the foot of the bed, propping his head in his hand while he scrolls through movie options. And Elijah pays us no attention as he props his feet in the chair across from him.

"You choose, sweetheart," Killian says over his shoulder.

Noelle places her hand on my knee and leans forward to read the television screen. "How about that one?" she asks, pointing to a romantic comedy.

Grunts go up around the room.

Her laughter makes my skin prickle, or maybe it's the firm hold she has on my leg. Fuck, everything about this girl turns me on. I've been fascinated by her since the moment we met. I'm eager to see just how far she wants to take things with me. I can't forget the way she looked at me that night in her room. I was desperate to touch her then; now I don't think I can hold myself back.

"All right, all right," she says, leaning back, her arm brushing mine. "Let's go with that one. A little of everything to make sure everyone is happy."

"Good choice," Remi says, placing his palm on her thigh.

She drops her hand on top of his and even I can tell that it is on instinct, which sends another wave of jealousy through me. He touches her so often that it feels like second nature to her. I want her to feel that way with me.

God, Asher, what the hell is wrong with you? When did you become a total simp? To distract myself from my pathetic thought process, I run my fingertips up and down the soft skin on her arm as the opening credits of the movie appear on screen.

Noelle shifts next to me and nuzzles an inch closer, but I don't miss the way her body molds to mine. My strokes grow bolder, and I slip my hand under the hem of her shirt, along the soft skin at her waistband. As she shivers beneath my touch, I can't stop the smile that spreads over my face.

Gripping her hip, I lean in and plant an openmouthed kiss in the place where her shoulder meets her neck. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to touch you, love," I whisper in her ear.

Her breath catches and she looks down at me, discarding the empty bowl. "I think I do," she murmurs. "I've wanted the same thing for just as long."

My body's reaction is immediate, and my self-control hangs by a precarious string. I fight to restrain myself. I want to roll her under me and run my hands and mouth over every inch of her, but I don't give in. She hasn't experienced so much, and I question if she is prepared for the intense sensation that comes with hungry eyes watching or multiple sets of hands bringing her pleasure. I want her, but only if she is ready to have me.

Rearranging the uncomfortable strain at the crotch of my trousers, I settle for caressing and toeing the line of touching more intimate places on her body. Her eyes flutter shut as my fingers sweep up the center of her stomach, stopping short of reaching her breasts. Up and down, I continue the motion until her hard nipples are molded to the tight cotton of her tank top.

Remi meets my gaze over her body and licks his lips. "So perfect, isn't she?"

"She is. But perfect is an understatement to describe this woman," I say, watching as Remi slides his hand up next to mine, except he lets his thumb brush over the hardened peak. Noelle's sharp intake of breath sends a rush of blood to my cock and this time, there is no amount of rearranging that can hide the effect she's having on me.