Fifty-Seven

TW: SA.

Noelle

"Where are we going?" I ask Asher as he leads me through a darkened hallway after riding the elevator from the basement.

"I told you the other day that I'd put you somewhere more comfortable as soon as I could," he says, tightening his grip on my arm.

Our pace is extremely slow, and if I have to stand this close to Asher much longer, I am going to throw up. At least he smells good. "Oh. Well...th—thank you," I murmur as he takes his keychain out of his pocket and unlocks a tall oak door.

"Of course, love," he says, pressing his lips to my temple. It takes everything in me not to shrink away. It's like I never kicked him right in the balls, and we are just a happy-go-lucky little couple.

It makes me sick.

He swings the door open, and I have to admit, the room he's chosen for me is beautiful with its king-size plush canopy bed with a deep purple comforter, giant wardrobe that looks to be full of clothes that will actually fit me, a fireplace in the corner with a soft armchair in front of it, and a bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and rainfall shower stall.

"Do you like it?" he asks as I look around, taking everything in.

"Yes," I say, because I do. It's much better than the dungeon I was in before. "I'd like to change clothes, if you don't mind."

"Of course not. Do you need help?"

I want to say no, but the walk up here has worn me out, and I don't think I can lift my arms to change shirts, let alone step in and out of pants. "Please."

He stands in front of me and watches his hands as he unbuttons the shirt I'm wearing. His fingers graze my shoulders as he slides the material off me. Taking in the delicate lace of my bra, he runs his knuckles over the swell of my breast and says, "I know how much you love clothes and wearing sexy lingerie, so I bought you several matching sets."

My breath catches and I draw my bottom lip between my teeth. I don't want to mess up today; I want to try to stay on Asher's good side so I can work on getting out of here. So I give him a smile and say, "Thank you. I appreciate that."

He kneels and hooks his fingers in the sweatpants, pulling them down my legs. Before I can step out of them, Asher leans in and kisses my stomach. I shiver at the touch, but not because it feels good. I'm terrified of where he is going to take this. Tonight is the full moon and all wolves are dealing with magnified senses. I'm not the only one with an unending desire to be fucked, but not by Asher.

I step out of the pants and Asher stands. He pulls me in his arms and runs his hands down my back. His touch holds no hesitation, roaming over my body like he owns it. I hate that he is touching me like this. A sticky film already covers my skin from being in the musty dungeon room, but every stroke of his fingers makes me feel dirtier.

I lift my arms between us and push at his chest. "Asher, please, I don't feel well. I just want to get some pajamas on and lie down."

He runs his palms down the curve of my waist and traces his fingertips over my lower stomach. "I can make you feel better, love. You feel bad because you need to shift." His emerald eyes glow neon green and he picks me up, tossing me onto the bed. I scramble up to the headboard as fast as I can, drawing my legs up in front of me, but he crawls up onto the mattress with me and pulls me down onto my back, hovering over me with an arm on either side of my head. "I can't let you shift, Noelle, but I can take away the need pulsing between your legs. Let me."

There's something in his eyes that tells me that he is going to take what he wants whether I "let him" or not, but still, I say, "No, Asher. I don't want to do that. Please, just leave me be."