Twenty-Three

Noelle

To say I could hardly walk this morning would be an understatement. Asher really did a number on me last night; after we had sex the first time, we did it twice more before we finally passed out cold.

Before the sun came up, I slid out of his bed as quietly as possible and made my way back to my room as fast as I could, which wasn't quick considering he'd not only taken me three times but harder and harder each time.

And the way we did it...holy shit. I was a virgin, and I'd never done it before, and Asher is a lycan, but damn. It was one miniscule step away from animalistic.

I wanted to ask him if that was normal, the way sex usually went with two lycans—well, one and a half—but I was too nervous to mess it up by talking. I had the tendency to do that, and I didn't want to fuck up what Asher and I had going. Because even though it hadn't happened exactly as I pictured, it was still incredible.

Now, I'm soaking in the bath and letting the eucalyptus spearmint bath bomb that had been in my birthday box from Killian soothe my sore muscles. I'm almost asleep when a knock comes from my door. I start to slide down in the water before I realize that unless it's Corbin or Bennett, it really doesn't matter if I'm naked. It's nothing they haven't seen before.

"Who is it?" I call, raising my voice to be heard through the wall.

"It's Killian, can I come in?"

Heat floods my entire body and my face flushes, but I answer, "Sure, I'm in the bathroom."

When he comes through the bathroom door, he leans against the jamb and lets his hazel eyes run up and down my body, barely hidden by the filmy water.

"What?" I ask, shifting underneath his stare, the blush on my cheeks rising so that even my hair feels like it's on fire.

He smiles a wide grin that shows all his white teeth, including his canines that stick out just a little further than the rest. "I heard you had a rough night, and I just wanted to check on you."

My heart hammers against my chest as I sink down into the water, peeking out at him just over the surface. He laughs and I come back up for air before saying, "Yeah, I guess you could say that." I draw my bottom lip between my teeth. "What, did Asher go down to breakfast bragging about nailing me?" I put on a joking tone, but truthfully, that would hurt.

Killian's jaw drops and a slow smirk forms on his face. "I was talking about Corbin telling you about your father." He moves into the bathroom and sits down next to the tub with his thick arms draped over his knees. "So, you gave it up to that asshole? I was sure you were going to play it safe with Remi."

"Oh my God." This time I sink all the way under the water, closing my eyes against both the humiliation and the bath salts.

His laughter resonates throughout the bathroom as the water around me sways. Two large hands grip my shoulders and pull me up, and Killian sinks into the water with me in his t-shirt and shorts. "Your cheeks are the prettiest pink when you blush, but you're a lycan. We don't get embarrassed about our sexuality." He brushes my drenched hair from my face and lowers his chin, so we are eye level. "There is nothing to be ashamed of. Did he treat you good?"

He's right, so I take a breath and nod. "Yeah, he did. He was really attentive and made sure I felt good...three times." He wiggles his eyebrows and I nudge his thigh with my foot. "Actually, I'm glad you're here; I had a question I wanted to ask." I swallow hard and force myself to be natural; Killian isn't going to be offended. "Is sex with two lycans normally...wild? Like, biting...blood...glowing eyes? Was that because it was my first time? Or is it just always like that? I mean, it was...it was out of control for a minute there."