Bulls-eye (Charles, Kim and Lando)

(Charles' POV)

I aimed and took a shot, hitting Kim straight in the head.

"Damn it!" She shouted.

Lando and I laughed.

"Are you sure you don't want to give up? You've lost 4 of the 5 matches we've played. You have absolutely no aim." I said.

Kim looked at me with murder in her eyes.

"Say that again, Charles, I dare you. Say that I have no aim."

Something about her tone of voice scared me.

"Nope. I'm sorry!"

"Hmm."

Lando and I gulped.

"You do know videogames count for nothing, right? I've probably got better aim than both of you in real life."

This time, Lando spoke up.

"Nah, I don't think that's possible."

Kim quirked an eyebrow and smirked. (Ooh! That rhymed!)

"Okay, if you're so sure, then... I'll take the two of you to my shooting range. If you can hit even 3 bulls-eyes between the two of you, I'll admit, you have the best aim."

At the time, this seemed like a reasonable request, when instead it should have been out first marker to say, "NO."

But...

Lando and I stuck our arms out and the three of us shook on it.

And that's when Addie decided to walk out.

"What are you shaking on?"

Lando smirked at his girlfriend.

"Kim said she'd take us out to her shooting range tomorrow, and crown us champions if we could hit 3 bulls-eyes between us." He motioned between him and me.

Adelaide's eyes widened momentarily, before she smiled wickedly.

"Have y'all discussed what Kim will get it she wins?"

"Oh yeah... In the case of that unlikely event... Kim will get whatever she wants from us for... A month."

"Are... Are you sure you want to get that high, Lando?" Addie asked him, looking genuinely concerned.

Marker number two.

Lando either didn't notice, or he didn't care.

"There's no amount I'd rather bet."

Addie shrugged.

"Well, no one can say I didn't try. Don't destroy them too badly, Kim."

"I'll try my best." Marker number three.

Kim never bragged.

~~~~~~

(Kim's POV)

I couldn't believe these guys! They honestly thought I didn't have any aim.

Well, they were in for a surprise.

~~~~~~

We woke up early the next day, and got ready.

Then, after breakfast, Addie, I, Charles, and Lando set out to the shooting range.

I made them hurry because when the sun rose fully, the path leading to the shooting range got very, very hot. Thankfully, they all obliged, and we go there in no time.

"Ladies and gentlemen... Presenting one of the many places I trained to keep myself fit... And a place that I built from scratch... The shooting range!"