Kites (Kim, Lando, Charles, Addie and Irene)

(Narrator's POV)

A little known fact, is that Kim's foster parents were Indian. Which meant, for the first 5 years of her life, our protag Kim, had been brought up in India.

Now according to the picture the media paints, India is riddled with poverty and dirt.

Which is true upto a point...

But, when you grow up there, see the inside of the country, the art, the history, you'll realise that there's no country like India.

~~~~~~

Kim and Irene bounced up and down excitedly in the cab, while Addie, Lando and Charles sighed disapprovingly.

"When are you going to stop behaving like a child?" Charles asked his girlfriend.

Kim squealed with excitement in response.

"Never!"

"What about you, Irene?" Lando asked the little one.

"Probably, when I stop being a child? I dunno, I thought is was pretty natural for CHILDREN to behave like CHILDREN!"

"Hey, hey! Turn down the sass, missy." Addie said sternly, not pleased with the way Irene responded to Lando.

Immediately, Irene sobered.

"Sorry, mommy. Sorry Lando."

Lando chuckled.

"That's okay, personally, I thought the response was pretty good."

"No, it was disrespectful. May Kim save us all if Lando ever becomes a dad."

Addie countered.

"Woah, now. Why do I have to save y'all if Lando is spineless?"

"I dunno."

"Okay, this argument is pointless. Shut up now, let me and Irene continue being excited."

~~~~~~

Flight 6E-454972 touched down on the tarmac of Chatrapati Shivaji international airport at 5 o'clock Indian standard time.

Kim and Irene had been coaxed to sleep by the "adults", and therefore there were no random squeals, or top of the box fangirls' shouting.

It was all peaceful...

Until the two of them had been woken up.

"OH MY GOD!!!! IIIIIII! WE'VE REACHED!" Kim shouted loudly, earning laughs from their fellow passengers, and a smack on the head, (or a "tupli" since they were now in India) from Addie.

"Calm it down! Behave like a dignified human be- Kim! Are you even listening?"

Nope. The girl in question had grabbed her overhead luggage and Irene and run off the plane.

~~~~~~

By the time Addie, Lando and Charles had caught up to the girls, they were at the airport exit with a HUGE trolley of luggage.

"Ughhhh, you guys are so slow! I think age is catching upto you..."

Kim taunted, smirking at them.

"You're the same age as us!"

"Uh, said who?"

"Wait, you aren't 24?" Addie asked, surprised.

"Nope. Who told you I was?"

"No one. I just assumed... Wait, then how old are you?"

"22, later this year."

"You're two years younger than me?!"