What Happened After 8 Years Ago...

Rosabelle's POV:

A lot has happened to me and my little brother in these 8 years ago. First off me and my brother had to part ways with Kyle when I was 10 and Andy was 9 as she went on her own path. The second is that they still haven't let us visit our mother, as they told us that she was still in the hospital. This made me and my brother really sad since we really miss her. The third thing is that me and my brother have been living with thousands of different foster families, some of them were strict and some of them were not but we bear with it.

When I was 14, I got recognized by one of the greatest ballet schools in New York City for my heart and passion for ballet, and they recommended that they should send me to the ballet school so that I would be one of the well-known ballerinas in the ballet worlds. This meant that I had to part ways with my brother Andy it was really devastating that I have to be apart from him from all that's happened to our childhoods. But I told him that I'll would send him letters every 2 weeks, which I did and he received them.

By the time I was 15, I was becoming a well-known ballerina because my ballet teachers said I danced with emotion, creatively, beautifully, and delicately, and I tried to do my best to dance with my heart out and everything I accomplished is for my brother... But even I was dancing, it didn't take for everyone to make fun of me or my brother I'm sure about what Chucky caused us in our childhoods.

For my anxiety and my traumatic stress disorder, it was worse when I remembered what Chucky said and did and caused us. Because of him... I get anxiety, panic attacks when I'm triggered by any "Good Guys doll" even if it's the show or their theme song. They recommended that I see a professional therapist that is Ms. Lillian, who they said would help me when it comes to my ballet.

It was really difficult to talk about my traumatic anxiety and my traumatic childhood to her... Because I'm worried that she won't believe me that Chucky was alive and that he caused those murders. But I'm thankful that she was patient with me and that she's nonjudgmental with it, and eventually, I have begun to open up more... which I think was helpful... She only told me which I think its works since I was little that if I'm not being triggered by anything "Good Guys" then I'm was able to be my creative, ballerina self.

While I was getting to be famous for my ballet dancing since I was 15. I was earning money like more than $800,000 per year. And I was definitely shocked but I'm going to use the money for a home for me and my brother, to either win the guardianship or full custody until our mom gets released from the hospital, to provide for my brother in court when I'll turn 18. And to our futures as well.