Chapter 5: Reuniting with Chucky

Rosabelle's POV

It was close to nighttime like sundown where me and my brother were still processing the accident that Chucky caused.

I was in my room with Laney who was sitting in her bunk, and I was sitting in the chair, thinking about what Chucky is going to do now since he's here. After all this time. We have to do something about this before he can get my brother's body and soul and before Chucky can kill everybody else.

Laney saw me spacing out and on my thoughts.

"Hey Rose are you okay?" Laney asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine Lanes, There is no need to worry." I said, softly smiled.

I looked at Laney as she was sitting on her bed.

"Um Lanes, did you notice Cochran holding that doll earlier?" I asked her, if she's seen Chucky.

"Yeah. I saw it clear as day!" Laney said.

"It was a Good Guy doll Laney... Before you know the accident." I said, a little frowning.

"Huh? That doll looks nice to me." Laney said.

Laney walked out of the room before she remembered something and she looked at me.

Unbeknownst to me that Chucky was in my room hiding somewhere without making any noises.

"Hey, Rose, before I forget Sergeant Clark wanted to know if you or your brother got the package." Laney asked me, while she was looking at me from the door.

I was confused about the package.

"Uh, what package Lanes?" I asked her, being confused.

"It was a package addressed to you and your brother. The little kid... Tyler was supposed to give it to you or your brother. Didn't either of you get it yet?" Laney explained.

I shook my head.

"No. no I didn't get it Lanes. I'll ask my brother if he did get it." I shake my head as a no.

"Hmm... Okay." Laney nodded.

She closed the door and walked away, leaving me confused.

"Who would send me and my brother a package?..." I was really confused about it

As I was starting to think about this more... I realize that he must've done this.....

"Of course... he must've sent himself here... With what happened at the accident, when me and my brother saw him, after all, this time... and this." I said in my thoughts and my mind, realizing that he must've done it.

As I was thinking I sat down in Laney's bunk with my thoughts, my mind. I opened my locket that I still wore it, and I haven't taken it off.

"Hi, mom.. me and Andy really missed you. I promise after I become Andy's guardian we'll wait for you when you get out and we'll hug you from all the love we have and we'll be together without him ruining our lives really soon..." I softly smiled as I looked at my locket with the photo of us and our mom from when we were little.

As I was looking at my locket I felt a slash on my right ankle making me scream and I fell down looking at what's was under the bunk bed.

Then Chucky looked at me holding a pocket knife.

"Hey, long time no see Belle." Chucky greeting me, holding his knife.

I was worried in fear as I backed up to the wall behind me.

"No! This isn't possible?? We saw your head got exploded years ago!" I said in panic. I used a chair near me and I pulled it down as a shield from him if he attack me.

"You know what they say, Rosabelle. You just can't keep a good guy down." Chucky walked a little to me holding a knife.

He started laughing as I was panicking as I was watching him.

He then saw my bra in my dresser.

"Rosie... how you've grown.. like an actual rose 🌹..." Chucky said, looking up and down and at me.

My heart rising as well my anxiety too. "I don't think so Chucky. You need me or my brother's body to transfer your soul to... Which I'm not going to let you do that!" I said before I glared at him, promising that I will always protect him from Chucky.

"Wrong again Rosabelle Elizabeth!! I got something big planned up and I'm not going to let you or your brother ruin it. Not this time!" Chucky said.

"Who?..... Laney..... or... Tyler?" I said, rapidly fast breathing before I realize that he wants to target Tyler.

"Yea Ro. Just think Rosabelle Elizabeth... Chucky's going to be a bro." Chucky said before started laughing..

"I don't think so! We're not going to let you get away with hurting Tyler like you did to us, mostly my brother!" I glared at him.

I started to grab Chucky, and I hit him by his head and he grabbed the knife quickly and he slashed my arm, making me scream a little as it started to bleed 🩸 a little.

Then he somehow got on my back like he did to us 8 years ago, and he used it as an advantage to make his escape and before I knew it he was already at the door, and he looked at me.

"I'll say hi to your brother, Rose." Chucky said, holding his knife.

Before I could get him he got away, making me frustrated.

"No!..." I said, being frustrated.

Now I'm worried about Tyler and his life. Andy and I have to find Tyler and warn him about Chucky before it's too late.

I know that I will have to skip Salazar's punishment tonight. But I know I have to do it if it means for me and Andy to find a way to destroy Chucky once and for all before Chucky can take over Tyler's body, and for Chucky to stop killing everyone here.

Before I can walk out of the room and find Andy to tell him about Chucky's visit, Salazar opened the door and he saw me.

"What is going on here Barclay?" Salazar asked me.

"I have to go!" I grabbed my arm to stop the bleeding.

I walked out of the room.

Landon closed the door. "No You Don't! Tell Me What Is Going On Now! I'll Help You If you cooperate!" Landon said, trying to convince me to tell him about what happened.

"Look Salazar, you won't believe me and my brother. Now I have to go and find my brother." I was holding my bloody arm before I took a breath.

I opened the door and I walked out of the room and I walked to my brother.

"I promise you, I will believe you!" Landon said, still trying to convince me.

"Yeah that's what they all say when we told them the truth and they NEVER believe us and I know that you also won't believe us too." I scoffed as I shake my head that he's just like the same as the others when me or my brother tried to tell them the truth about Chucky.

"I promise you, I'll believe you. It's easy to believe you." Landon said, staring deeply into my eyes.

"It is not that easy... and I gotta find my brother Salazar excuse me... But I'm going to warn you if you see that doll... KILL HIM! KILL that fucker!" I said, holding my bloodied arm before walking out of my room before I stopped and looked at him sternly.

"It's easy to understand you. I know I believe you, it's because I see you because of how much fear you're in. It shows that you're truly going through fear or sadness!" Landon said.

I looked at my bloody arm that it's dripping blood as I sighed.

"I can't... I'm sorry!" I nervously shouted.

I run out to the hallway to find my brother's room, and to tell him about what happened and that Tyler's in danger.