Chapter 2: Reuniting with Andy & Meeting Landon and Laney

Rosabelle's POV

"Sit down, I'll ask someone to help you to take you to Mr. Barclay's room and to yours." Colonel Cochran walked back to his seat.

I nodded and I sat down on the chair as Colonel Cochran said, and I was looking at my locket, then my purse.

After we waited for 5 minutes, we heard the door knocking.

"General Salazar, come in." Colonel Cochran said from his seat.

Then a boy who is Andy's age has brown hair, blue eyes is wearing a navy blue button-up shirt, sky blue trousers, leather black gloves, black jacket with his name sewed on his right side of the sweater, wearing his army shoes, and his sky blue cap with his golden rank pin on his hat walked into Colonel Cochran's office.

"Afternoon...... Rosabelle." Landon said, staring piercingly at me.

"General Salazar, this is Ms. Barclay, Mr. Barclay's older sister. I want you to show her to Mr. Barclay's room then to her room after." Colonel Cochran said, introducing me to him.

"Come.....Follow Me," Landon said with his eyes darted at my body and then into my eyes. "I'll show you to your brother's room and then to your very own. You may wanna grab your bags." Landon said.

I nodded as I grabbed my bag, and my purse, and I walked with General Salazar to my brother's room.

I was shy as I was still holding my bags, and purse and continued walking with him. "Umm..... thank you... I'm Rosabelle Barclay... And you??" I introduced myself, anxiously.

"Salazar," Landon said with a Deep and Soul Shattering voice.

I nodded as we continued to walk to my brother's room while I'm holding my bags and my purse.

"It's nice to meet you, Salazar," I said shyly as I was still holding my bags and purse.

"What brings you here? Except for your brother," Landon asked me with his deep and piercing voice.

"Yeah... I'm here to visit my brother Salazar... I haven't seen my brother in a long time and I really missed him. I would send my brother a letter every 2 weeks and he got them..." I shyly said as I nodded.

"I would too. If I didn't see my twin sister Laney for months or years. She's in here too." Landon said when his voice was lighter.

"You love her with all of your life too huh?" I smiled when I asked him.

"Yeah. I'd put my body on the line for her." Landon said when his voice was more lighter.

"Me too. I would risk my life for my brother and I would do it again and again.... After what... we endured... and.... after what he did to us......" I smiled gratefully before I looked down and I muttered the last part.

"What was that last bit, Miss Barclay?" He asked me when his eyes shot me a look.

I was shocked and my heart stopped when he heard the last part... I couldn't tell him what Chucky did to us, and I started to remember what he said to us... that I try to forget but I can't

8 Years Ago...

Chucky: (furiously) NOOOOO!!!

Then he looked at us and he was furious and I tried to pull Andy away from him.

"YOU LITTLE SHITS!" Chucky furiously said. When we looked at him wide-eyed and in fear. "Don't you know what the both of you've done!" He stands up. "IT'S TOO LATE! I've spent too much in this body! I'M FUCKING TRAPPED IN HERE!!!" He furiously screamed at us.