Chapter 1: Arrival to Kent

Rosabelle's POV:

After the plane landed, I called a taxi which he arrived and he helped me with my bags.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Anytime. Now, where do you want to go?" The taxi driver asked.

"Kent Military School please," I said, looking at him.

He nodded as he started driving to the school where I looked out the window.

Then 5 Hours Later the driver stopped the car as I paid him for the car ride. I picked up my bags and purse out of the trunk and I saw the driver makes a U-Turn and he drove off, making me look at the soldiers who were watching me as I grabbed my bags and I smiled at them.

"Hello, I was wondering if you two could open the gate please sir," I said politely while holding my bags, and purse.

They unlocked the gates making a clear for me which I smiled at him as I saw there were students doing something an exercise.

I continued to mind my business and I walked to Colonial Cochran's office and talked to him about if I can stay for a while for my brother while I'm still holding my suitcases and my purse.

I knocked on his door.

"Come in." Colonel Cochran said from inside.

I was nervous about it, but I took my bags and I saw him.

"Yes? How may I help you?" Colonel Cochran looked and asked me.

"Yes, um... I'm Rosabelle Elizabeth Barclay and I wanted to talk to you about if I can stay here for a while, so I can see my brother, sir?" I said hoping that he would let me stay here.

"And do you have a good reason why I should let you stay here at "Kent"?" Colonel Cochran asked, looking at me.

"Yes, it's just that when I was 14 I had to be away from my brother from one of my lifetime opportunities. And me and my brother has suffered a lot from before we separated each other... and that when we're apart we missed each other so much, Sir. And that we haven't seen our mother in a long time because... she's having some sort of treatment." I nervously said and explained.

"Ms. Barclay your brother already told me about your mother." Colonel Cochran said.

"Oh." I nodded, looking down.

"Alright Ms. Barclay, I'll let you stay here to visit your brother." Colonel Cochran sighed.

I smiled that I was able to see my brother after 3 years.

"But, I also heard about you too Miss Barclay." Colonel Cochran looked at me with his neutral expression.

I was shocked that he knows about me and that my heart stopped.

"You do, Sir?" I asked, nervous.

"Of course, Miss. Barclay, the court sent me your file along with your brother's, and that they just informed me that you were coming. But I didn't think it'll be this soon." Colonel Cochran said.

I didn't say anything.

Colonel Cochran takes his glasses off and he stands up grabbed my file. "But you, like your brother, are a trouble maker and I have a tolerance for trouble makers." He put my file to the file cabinet 🗄 with the other files then he looked at me. "Grow up, you aren't a kid anymore. It's time you move on from these fantasies of killer dolls." He said.

I would if I really could. It's really hard to move on after what me and Andy had suffered in the past.

I sighed as Colonel Cochran cleared his throat making me look at him.

"Stand up!" Colonel Cochran shouted. I stand up and I looked at him. "Here in Kent, we turned bed wetters and into a woman. Now I'm sure you understand the rules do you, Miss Barclay?" Colonel Cochran asked me sternly.

"I understand, sir." I nodded.