Chapter 6: Finding Chucky and Tyler

Rosabelle's POV:

I ran away fast enough to get away from Salzar's questions and the pressure he's giving. I would tell him I really do but I know that he's not going to believe me and my brother like the rest of them that we told them 8 years ago and 10 years ago that Chucky was alive.

It's better that we don't tell Salazar or anyone about Chucky and that Tyler's in real trouble; and that me and my brother will do it ourselves like we done it in the past.

I ran to Andy's dorm in the nighttime like 9 pm, and I ran to Andy's door, and I open the door and I saw Andy grabbed a small knife where he saw me

"Andy! I have to tell you that-" I was worried for my brother as I was holding my bloodied arm.

"I know Rose, Chucky told me that he saw you and that he's going to possess Tyler." Andy nodded.

"Come on Andy, we got to find Chucky and warn Tyler about Chucky." I was holding my bloody arm.

Then Andy saw my bloody arm.

"What happened Belle?" Andy asked me, worried about me.

"Guess." I slightly smiled.

Then Andy grabbed a piece of cloth and he wrapped it around my arm as a bandage making me sigh.

"There sis it should help." Andy wrapped my bloodied arm.

"Thanks Andy for this." I smiled grateful.

Then Andy finished wrapping and bandaging my arm making me smile a little

"No problem sis... But Sheldon has Chucky." Andy said.

This made me shocked as I look at him.

"WHAT?!" I was shocked by it.

"I tried to kill him but Sheldon saw me with Chucky and Sheldon grabbed him and he took him away." Andy explained his side of the story of how it happened.

"Oh god." I sighed.

"I was going to Sheldon's room to get Chucky, you want to come with me?" Andy grabbed his knife before he asked me.

"I'm going to find Tyler Andy, knowing Chucky that he's going to escape and he's going to find Tyler in his room and he's not going to stop until he does." I smiled.

He hugged me as I hugged him back.

"Stay safe Rosie, I don't want to lose my sister." Andy hugged me.

"You too my brother. I also don't want to lose my brother." I hugged him back.

Me and Andy went to separate ways. I started to find Tyler in every room and building of Kent.

I looked in this wing where me and my brother sleep which he isn't there. I tried to find which I eventually found where do the children sleep. I was looking for the boy's section of the building; until I found the, and I looked at every bedroom quietly so that I won't wake them up.

I finally found a room where the lower one is empty as the blonde kid who is in the top bunk sleep which I assume that's Tyler's roommate. I walked in and I saw a note that it's for Chucky that said: "Dear Charles, You're it! Come and find me. Your best friend Tyler"

I was relieved a little that Tyler is okay that Chucky didn't get him yet, but now I have to find Tyler as fast as I can before Chucky can.

I walked out of Tyler's room quietly as I can and I started to search for Tyler in all of the possible rooms in most of the main buildings minus the Armory room as I can without being caught most of the night.