Chapter 7: Breakfast

Rosabelle's POV:

When I walked into my room, I started to change into my pajamas in the bathroom while thinking about Cochran, and I really hope that Tyler was alright.

When I was finished changing to my pajamas, I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Lanes with her arms crossed.

"I wondered what was wrong with Lanes? Is she mad at me for something I did? Maybe it was about what happened?" I was in my thoughts and my mind.

"Hey Laney, is something wrong?" I asked her in concerned.

She looked at me and she still has her arms crossing.

Unbeknownst it was about her curiosity about my dark past with Andy's, our childhoods, and Chucky, and how she saw part of my file before Landon took the file away from her.

"It's nothing, you should know. Rosabelle." Laney said.

"No Laney, I know there's something up with you, spill the beans? Is something wrong Lanes?" I asked her, already getting suspicious with my instincts.

"It's nothing Ro. Lets just go to sleep." Laney said.

I nodded as I changed to my pajamas and we got under the blanker on our bunks and we went to sleep.

The Next Day

We got dressed in our uniforms and with our black sweaters with our name tags which mine said "Barclay R." Which we were in the dining hall where our breakfast was already on our tables and places.

I was standing next to Andy, Laney, and Martinez along with Whitehurst, DeSilvia, and her friend with the other students across from us.

Sheldon from his table with Salazar, Ellis, and other Lieutenants. "At ease!" Sheldon shouted.

We all got into our "At ease" position as we didn't say anything and we let Sheldon speak more.

Sheldon said in position. "We will now take a moment of silence to honor Colonel Cochran. He was a fine man, and he will be sorely missed." Sheldon said.

Major Ellis said in position. "Bow your heads for prayer." Major Ellis said.

We hold our heads and we looked down as we prayed for a little bit.

Major Ellis raised his head. "Take a seat!" Major Ellis shouted.

We all sat down as we started eating our breakfast.

We looked at the other side of the dining hall and we saw that Tyler is okay, and that made me relieved that Chucky didn't possess him last night.

Unknown to me the Martinez was looking at me in a sweet way.

"Oh hey... Martinez. Do I have something on my face?" I asked him, giving him a shy smile.

"There's a spot of cuteness and part adorableness." Martinez said with a loving smile.

"Oh look there is something on your face Martinez..." I laughed and started blushing.

"Wonder What that is?" Martinez giggled and was blushing too.

"Your hair... and your eyes. " I smiled and blushing.

"Your Eyes are Magical." Martinez complicated me.

I giggled until someone cleared his throat and we looked and our friends, my brother, and the other students were watching us, making us blushed in embarrassment.

I looked at Martinez and I sheepily laughed until we continued eating.

"Sis, could you two stop flirting next to us while we're eating and" Andy said before he looked at Martinez. "Don't you ever hurt my sister Martinez." Andy warned him, getting overprotective with me.