Chapter 11: The Carnival

Rosabelle's POV

We started running after Tyler through the forest before Chucky can say the chant.

After running we got out of the forest and we were in the fair where there were a lot of rides, games; there was a lot of people, children laughing.

We passed many people as we were finding Tyler.

"Jesus Christ! Where god's name is he? He could be anywhere." Salazar said.

"What does he even look like? I've never met this kid before. If we can't find him, we're going to have to go." Nicholas asked.

"It's not a kid. It's a Good Guy doll, Nicholas." I said.

"What's the point of finding a goddamn doll and it's not even Chucky. Are you just wasting our time?!" Salazar asked us.

I glared at him.

"Are you saying that me and my brother are crazy Landon? Huh..." I asked him, getting mad at that idea.

I scoffed and I shaked my head.

"Well, yeah. If he's a "Good Guy Doll" Duh!" Salazar said.

"Didn't you saw what happened back there, he must've switched the paintballs with live ammo Landon." I reminded him of what happened back there.

"Yes! I know, they're idiots, but they're chasing after a good guy. Really Idiotic!!" Salazar yelled, arguing with me.

"Do you even know what he wants huh? He wants to possess Tyler's body, Landon! And if we don't stop him before he says the chant, it's all over." I said, arguing him.

"Well, What's the Point! How Are Supposed To Kill Him? Fire? Gun Shots. Explosion! You should've let me blow him up!" Salazar asked, argued me.

Then we stopped for a little bit as we were looking around if Tyler was near us until Andy saw the Security Guard's tent.

"Guys, stop! Maybe someone has seen him." Andy said.

"It wouldn't hurt to try, Andy." I said.

"Well, You Two Are Asking. I ain't getting looked at in a strange way." Salazar backed out.

"Come on!" I yelled.

"You Guys Got Us In This Situation! You can sort this out. I'm not asking people. They won't listen! You'll look like you escaped from a mental asylum." Salazar said, getting mad.

"Landon, don't ever call us crazy! And second, we are not going to ask everyone if they saw Chucky, and third, we are going to confront him together, there's a better chance if we all band up together and we'll kill him and save Tyler." I said, irritated and sternly to Landon.

"Who's gonna ask?" Salazar sighed in frustration.

"Salazar you're the one who believes us first, and you told my sister that you want to help us." Andy said, remembering how Salazar said to us that he believes us and will help us kill Chucky.

"That doesn't answer my question. Who's asking?" Salazar asked.

"Let's just go." DeSilvia stopped our argument.

We ran to the Security tent leaving Salazar where he just followed us where it was empty and there was no one in here.

"There's no one here guys." Laney crossed her arms.

"Typical. What do we do now?" Salazar said before asking.

"Wait? Look over there." Nicholas looking at something.

We looked around until me and Andy and soon after all of us saw the security guard on the floor was shot dead by Chucky behind the desk.

"Oh God." DeSilvia was creeped out.