Chapter 10: Deadly Paintball Game

Rosabelle's POV

Sheldon looks at the two of us.

"Barclays you fucking traitors! you too Salazars! Now give me the map!" Sheldon glared at us.

The two soldiers grabbed us and they put one arm on our throats so we don't escape.

"Sheldon sorry we took the map but we needed it!" I apologized but I tried to explain.

"Sheldon, listen to us —" Andy tried to explain.

He was cut off by Sheldon.

"Do either of you know what we do to traitors Barclays?" Sheldon asked us, glaring at us.

"Tyler's in trouble. Come on Whitehurst back us up." Andy tried to say before looking at Whitehurst hoping that he could back us up when we were telling the truth.

I look at Laney and Landon.

"Come on Lanes back us up... please," I asked her, concerned.

Lanes and Whitehurst looked down and they didn't say anything, earning Landon to turn and look at his sister.

"Come on Salazar you gotta back us up on this...." I looked at Landon and was concerned.

We looked at Sheldon.

"I can't speak up to my captain. But Captain, there's an intruder aboard this base and it needs to be found and killed!" Salazar said.

"Major Ellis, call in the flanks." Sheldon sighed as he looked at us.

Major Ellis has Andy on his throat "Yes sir." Major Ellis nodded before he grabbed his walkie-talkie. "DeSilvia, Martinez, Siegel, do you copy?" Major Ellis asked for conforming on the walkie-talkie.

We were really worried about Tyler right now how he's in serious trouble and there's nothing we can do.

Major Ellis didn't get a response back on his walkie talkie so he tried again.

"DeSilvia, Martinez, Siegel do you copy?" Major Ellis has Andy on his throat.

Unknowingly to all of us was that Chucky got to DeSilvia and Martinez and that he attacked them making them fall down and they started screaming and now they are being hostages by him.

A few minutes later Sheldon had other soldiers hold us, restraining us so we don't escape as Major Ellis tried again and Sheldon was waiting if DeSilvia, Nicholas, and Siegel can hear the walkie talkie.

"Siegel is on his way back. No word yet from DeSilvia or Martinez." Major Ellis said, while holding his walkie talkie.

Sheldon turned around and he looked at Major Ellis.

"No, keep trying," Sheldon said.

"Yes sir." Major Ellis said, still holding the walkie-talkie.

We then heard Tyler's voice and that he's coming.

"Help! Help!" Tyler was screaming as he was running to us.

We looked at Tyler as the blue team pointed their rifles at Tyler.

We sighed and we were happy as that Tylers okay.

"Tyler!" Andy said and he looked at Tyler in relief.

"Barclays!" Tyler was running towards to us.

"You're okay! Are you alright?" I smiled softly in relief and looked at Tyler.

Before Tyler can hug us, Sheldon grabbed Tyler and has him in his arms.

"Sheldon let go of him!" I shouted at him.