CHAPTER 1

Beautiful sunset+Beach+Him= Prefect.

I was enjoying the beautiful view infront of me while sitting down by the shore, fingers interlocked with his while my head leaned against his shoulder. It is indeed an amazing day with my love. I just love everything about him. He is probably every girl's dream guy. He is all that anyone would want. When I look up into his mesmerizing eyes down to his plump lips without realising I started leaning closer and closer to kiss him. Well he was doing the same. When our faces were inches away from eachother I closed my eyes moving further towards him, our lips almost brushing against eachother.

[6:45 AM- Wakey Wakey]

My stupid alarm had to ring right when I was about to kiss him, when WE were about to kiss. I almost kissed my one and only crush, but this stupid alarm had to ruin it. I knew I would never get a chance in reality but not even in my own dream? Wow Y/N your life is really messed up and you'd probably die alone.

I shrugged off all my thoughts and walked towards the washroom to get myself ready for my first day of college. When I got all ready and walked out of my room towards the kitchen to prepare myself breakfast. The time was ticking, it was already 7.10 AM the university was a 10 minutes walk from my home. So I opened the fridge and grabbing the stuffed bun that was there. When I was done eating I washed my hands clean. I put my shoes on, walked out of my home locking it.

Hi! I'm Nam Y/N. I am an orphan. My parents passed away when I was too young. I grew up in an Orphanage. My parents had left a lot of wealth for me under my name but my so called relatives wanted to take over everything that was under my name, they want all the money but they didn't want me. How cruel could this world possibly be? They never visited me after Ms. Shin clearly warned them that she would call the police if they would to bother me.

Ms. Shin is like a mother to all the orphan kids in the home. I was an introvert kind of a person. I was pretty much a loner. I loved reading books, I enjoy watching anime as well. I was mostly in the library to surpass my boredom. The smell of old books just attracts me towards it. I studied in the Trust's school for a long time untill Ms. Shin decided to put me in a private school for a better education since I had a great potential.

I'm not a nerd but I'm also not a dumb moron. I did my high school in one of the top schools in Busan. Mostly rich kids went there but I'm not sure how I got in there, probably with my parent's wealth. High school was different from the school that I had previously studied. Well even in high school I was pretty much all alone. I was just not comfortable with too many people around me.

I was alone but nobody bothered me nor bullied me there in High school, I was scared about getting bullied the most even Ms. Shin was worried when she put me in a private school. But thank heaven I never went through that phrase. I wouldn't say there were no bullying at all but it just didn't happen to me.

There were a lot of playboys and girls who came to school like it was some kind of a club. I never crossed lines with them, in fact I dislike the way they approached and appeared in school. However there was this one guy that caught my attention. I mean who wouldn't? He was handsome and when I say handsome he is really good looking like literally god would have spent days and days to perfect his facial features. He wasn't really very tall but wasn't short either. He looked like an angel but in reality he is more like the devil.

Messing up with him is more like digging a grave for oneself. Rich, handsome, famous, basketball team captain, well built last but not the least #1 Playboy of the school. Girls volunteer to get a chance with him. His charms are way beyond words could ever explain. Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce you to my crush PARK JIMIN.

I know I'm crazy despite knowing his character I still ended up falling for his charms. He was an year older than me. My senior to be more specific. I always had my eyes on him but i knew I never stood a chance with him. I didn't have the courage to approach him either. He was a star that I can only admire from afar.

In the entire high school life I only got to interact with him once that too coincidentally during my first year of school. The memories of that day is still fresh in my head. I was taking out a few books for the classes after lunch. I took all the required books closed the locker walked backwards when I unintentionally bumped into someone.

JM: Hey! Watch it loos-

Y/N: I'm so sorry I didn't see yo-

I heard a male voice along with mine at the same time I said sorry. I turned to look who it was to apologise again but when I saw him my eyes went wide. I was struck by his charming face. He stared back into my eyes, I snapped back into reality.

Y/N: I'm Very sorry. It is my fault.

I apologized genuinely while I slightly bowed to him not daring to make eye contact with him again. Usually if someone bumped into him he would really not let them off easily he would either yell at them or throw away their belongings. I was really frightened of what he would do to me. I was preparing myself for the worst.

JM: Be careful next time doll.

Okay that's it? I looked up to his face surprised and he gave me the cutest smile ever. Oh my god! And that eye smile is still refreshing when I think about it. It was like a typical K-drama scenario. He walked away with his friends and I walked away towards the opposite direction and when I turned to look at him, he did the same. We smiled.

Then he went to college in Seoul, well that's what I heard from all the gossips. I spent 1 year thinking and day dreaming about him. When I finally finished my schooling I got admission in Seoul University of Business & Arts. I moved to Seoul a month ago. I didn't really move here to look for him but I wouldn't mind if we'd run into each other someday. The house that I'm living in actually belongs to my parents.

I officially had to leave the orphanage, they even gave me an allowance while leaving. I was really emotional when I left that place back in Busan only because of Ms. Shin and my dearest library. I promised her I would visit whenever I could. This is pretty much it about myself. Me, loneliness and books are a team.

I finally reached the campus and woah! It's really huge. Even the gates were huge, there were students from all over. I took a deep breath as I entered "The Seoul University of Business & Arts"

Here I come.

---------------------------------
A/N: Hi, this is my 2nd FF. Hope y'all like it. Please vote for this chapter 💜 Also check out "HIM" if you are new here. I'll try to update twice in a week.