CHAPTER 21

~Weeks later~

Since that day something changed between us. Our bond grew stronger, more like inseparable. He acts possessive over the smallest things and territorial over me when we are with his friends especially with Kai. Strange right?

He stays over at mine most of the nights, almost every night. Cuddling and snuggling is no longer awkward. He loves my snuggles and he whines like a five year old if he didn't get his daily dose of snuggles. I know it's weird to hear two friends cuddling but to me, I'm just cuddling with my crush.

He took me over to his place a few times. I must tell you about his place, it's huge and trust me when I tell you it's huge. He's got an indoor pool, billiard setup, gaming room and multiple rooms with attached bath all decorated in modern white and gold interiors. His house I mean, his mansions is so massive that my entire house is only the size of his living room in comparison yet he loves staying over at mine and doesn't even care about it's size. Well my house wasn't supposed to be a house. It was apparently one of the small studios of my mother that Ms. Shin made renovations to so that I would have a comfortable stay while studying. But one thing is for sure, living all alone in that huge ass mansion could make anyone feel lonely regardless of all the luxury. So it's understandable why he wants to stay over at my place.

Oh! And we even met Mrs. Lee, his caretaker eomma. I don't really know how else to address her. Just like Ms. Shin even she misunderstood me as Jimin's girlfriend and as always he did nothing to clear it out which I secretly liked. She had come over to Seoul from Busan just to give him homemade kimchi and other side dishes, sweet right? And she was so nice to me and made me feel so connected with her. She even let me call her eomma and actually treats like one.

I still have zero idea of what Jimin thinks of me but my feelings towards him has been rapidly increasing. All these snuggles, hangout and sleepover may mean nothing to him but to me even the simplest thing he does have a meaning. Sometimes I feel really bad when he friend zones me, somewhere inside I feel guilty, as if I were using our friendship to stay close to him but I swear it isn't like that. I genuinely like his company, when I'm with him I feel over the moon.

The craziest part of it all is the fact that people are kinda jealous of me especially Sara and her minions. Since Jimin babies me a lot and doesn't really care about other girls made them even more furious towards me. That perfum bathed girls even tried to scare me but my knight in shining armour saved me as always. He even warned people asking people to keep their distance from me, more like threatening. I swear to Jimin, his actions erupted a whole entire zoo in my stomach.

Today is the last day of my first semester examination, meaning I'm only five semesters away from graduating. I did quite good thanks to Jimin who actually made the boring theories funny, which helped me a lot.
Walking in the hallway I saw my hansome crush with few of my seniors. When we had an eye contact he made a quick jog towards me.

JM: How was your paper doll?

He spoke standing glued to my side.

Y/N: Good I guess? How about you?

I asked.

JM: Okayish.

He smiled looking down at me.

KAI: Pretty girl you like peaches~

Just when we were deep in one another's eyes my senior Kai approached us singing while handing me a white preach fruit. I see Jimin glaring at him with the corner of my eyes.

Y/N: Thank you Kai.

I said taking the fruit from him now earning myself a glare from Jimin.

JM: Didn't know you were distributing fruits inside the campus.